B&B July 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Deacon to Quinn: "Your own stepdaughter doesnt even want you in the house. Steffy doesnt want you anywhere near her or her family." I wasnt aware that Quinn was Steffy's stepmother

Rick really needs to STFU. What Rick did was a personal matter. There was no morality clause that was breached. He did not create a potential scandal. Caroline and Thomas did that when they slept together. Ridge keeping that secret doesnt negate what was already done. And Rick saying this is possibly the biggest scandal to rock Forrester. Really? Worse than your ho mother sleeping with various family member's husbands and getting pregnant?

• Members

Who was the SW for the episode? I haven't watched it yet. You'd think someone would have proof read the script for any errors or that the actors in that scene would have pointed it out to the director. I guess Bradley Bell wasn't at the taping?? He should have caught that right away.

• Members

No as that wouldnt even make sense, especially since he named Steffy. Besides Hope isnt Quinn's stepdaughter. She and Deacon arent married. She has no stepdaughter. Bringing up Hope would be irrelevant and out of place considering she doesnt live in town, so Quinn wouldnt be visiting her house, not that she'd even have a reason to. He meant Steffy but SK flubbed the line.

• Members

I've always felt she was overrated but I will admit the scenes were stellar this past week.  

Bold passed on an opportunity to tell a really good story, but then this is the same soap that turned a transgender story into a 2 day PSA.  Thomas, the playboy, realizing women are not toys he gets to play with and toss will never be addressed.  He clearly took advantage of Caroline, but that is being downplayed so that the pretty talking tree can be a romantic lead.  Bell is a clown and wouldn't know a real story if his dumb ass tripped over it.  Caroline did not consent to sex and was horrified, but she had absolutely no voice here.  Its all about Thomas?!  TRASH!  

The scandal will only address Ridge lying about paternity but won't cover how Douglas came to be?  TRASH!  

• Members

I don't know why everyone is so surprised. Brad Bell did this exact same thing a few years ago, but then it was Ridge and Brooke. He climbed into bed with her when she had been taking some medicine (I can't remember if it was sleeping pills or something else) and proceeded to have sex with her even though she clearly stated that she wanted him to stop and leave. It was swept under the rug that time too.

• Members

I'm usually on the fence when 2 people are fucked up and have sex, but Thomas lusted after Caroline and took the opportunity presented to him.  Caroline was horrified, so why not play this as a "he said, she said" and have Caroline care about her body?  A woman has non consensual sex and that is ignored.  That's insane to me.  I didn't need a rape trial, but I did need Caroline questioning this and making Thomas feel a certain way about it.  As it stands, Thomas will get the girl.  He lusts after his father's woman, sexes her up as she's drugged out of her mind and Ridge is the bad guy?  Bell smells!  

• Members

I agree! and Thomas since he returned to town at first he had a rape fantasy about Caroline and then did everything he could to undermine her and Ridge's relationship and then he gets a coat of white paint and gets rewarded with a kid. Oh and suddenly they did a 180, he was a two timing play boy and then suddenly he's a family man? Riiiggghhtttt

• Members

B&B has the best intact cast of soaps left. The only ones missing are Stephanie and Thorne(and his sisters). It is a shame with a cast still intact that the writing for show is poor. So many great opportunities missed. What was the point of Douglas paternity? The reveal was flat as a pancake. 

So when is Maya going to be put on recurring? Is there a purpose for the character? Was there ever? The character is rarely if ever seen.

Archived