The Young and the Restless - One Dark Secret

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Morrow looks a bit Daniel Goddard-ish lately, but other than that I think he looks alright for his age. He doesn't have that waxen look and isn't overly tanned either. I say this as someone who has zero attraction to him (although he has a nice ass).

As for Sharon and Brad, I don't think anyone would make me care about Dollar Dye Job, but it would have to be an improvement on Brooke and Katie...

• Members

I must have been one of the few who thought Sharon and Brad were hot af back in the day. After Sharon got shafted by Nick and Phyllis's affair (which turned into the Great Love Story Which Ate Y&R For 10 Years), she deserved to have a little lovin' and get her groove back! DD was no mega thespian but, by god, he was FINE.

• Members

Much like Dr. Anderson, I don't care that Sage is dead. I do feel like the timing is off in term of the story.  I'm sure they are going to have Sharon keep the lie up, but the stakes don't seem all that high now. The baby isn't Nick's, so he's not really being wronged and Adam was willing to just let the kid be raised by Sage and Nick anyway.

• Members

So stupid. :rolleyes:

Why make the baby Adam's just to change it back to Nick again? Plus, this isn't gonna make fans hearts melt with tears of joy for Nick to be reunited with this baby again. No one will care. This sh-t has been done so many times on soaps that it is pathetic. Nick and Newmans will have a glorious Christmas while Sharon is once again miserable and isolated. 

Have Sharon give Nick the damn baby and move on. All those characters are too f-cking old to be trying to procreate anyways. 

I find myself saying this a lot in recent years, but I wish they'd kill Sharon at this point. Makes no sense for them to keep sh-tting on the same character time and time again. It's not exciting. It's not compelling. It's damn boring and predictable. 

I hate CBS renewed this show. I pray every day they renege and cancel the whole soap lineup. None of these shows deserve to be on with the same redundant, cliche crap they generate. 

Archived