The Young and the Restless - One Dark Secret

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's still channelling his acting skills circa '94. It's like Nick is stuck in a time warp and will never grow up. 

If she does, we know it'll be Sharon's fault as always. :rolleyes: Pratt will wanna draw this story out for the longest b/c Sharon can't do anything else than be crazy and hold secrets. 

I am so glad I gave up on this stupid ass show.

• Members

Nurse Stephens will kill Sage or she gets in a car accident on her way to tell and Sharon will have to keep the secret longer.... Either way, Burning Bush will be out of the picture and that's a good thing. I'm still betting (hoping) that Shadam end up raising the kid together with Shick co-parenting for a bit in the interim. There are so many ways they could make this story last for a while. 

• Members

Bye Sage, I loved  ya!

The Sage/Sharon stuff could be Sharon nightmare, but if it isn't.....

Sharon receives the DNA test and will lie to NIck when he finds her with it, only to later find Sage already knows, Sage will die on her way to tell Nick, Sharon will stay quiet, I LOVE IT

• Members

Her are the SOD spoilers

So the Sage/Sharon stuff in the promo must  after Nick/Sharon in the park

Sage dies, Nick and Adam will be devastated, Nick will lean on Chelsea, or Lily, Adam will be drawn to Bethany (the new Sage of the show), Sharon will still be obsessed with Nick, and hiding the truth from Dylan

• Members

I think he's Victor's son just more like Nikki. I think the writing has just always been driven home that he was more like Nikki--mind wrapped around their bedmates rather than business. He's a big ass child just like his mother. Victoria is now too even though they try and sell AH's mediocre Victoria as the same Victoria when HT played the role, which is far from the truth. 

HT's Victoria is the ONLY scion that truly emulated Victor. CE's Adam was showing signs of being Victor Jr., but it was nixed quickly and we got MM's Adam. The rest were duds. 

Archived