B&B: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched about 10 minutes this week - I don't remember which day but Quinn appeared back at the cabin and Liam of course fell again and she said something about "Liam is really going to hate me now."  I turned it off - so ridic.  But if Sasha, Julius et. al were back on, let me guess:  Julius to Sasha: "You should LEAVE LA!  There is no PLACE for you here."  Sasha:  "But I AM your daughter TOO."  Julius:  STOP saying that out loud before someone HEARS YOU!'  Julius to Nicole: "This baby was a mistake!  This will CHANGE Zende's feelings!"  Nicole:  "This was MY decision and it's MY LIFE."  Zende:  "Of course I still love you Nicole!"  And if/when Maya is on: "This means so much to me, that my baby sister, that you're doing this.  This is the greatest gift".  blah blah blah.   I bet I'm dead on, LOL

• Members

She sure is….and if Zende falls for Sasha then Nicole was spot on about her. I still don't care for the storyline and wish it would go away along with Sasha and Zende.

That whole show has become a cartoon. They need to get rid of Katie too….LOL

:rolleyes:

• Members

My sister emailed me during the show - I was on a con call (we work from home).  I replied to her I wasn't watching at the moment.  She replied back...WTF is this Eve...are you kidding me???! This is SO STUPID.    I fast forwarded some stuff from today just now and saw this?  I had been asking my sister...has Liam not asked what her name is? What his name is?  How he ended up where he is and how they know each other?

When Liam fell, did he also have a Lobotomy?  If you keep falling and blacking out, does he not know to ask to go to a hospital or see a Doctor?  He just says he wants to stay right there until he gets better?  How will YOU get BETTER if you haven't seen a DOCTOR???  He finally today asks her name and she says Eve?? LOLLLLL.  Did she tell him his name was Adam????     

How did Quinn get to the cabin at first....??? with Liam's car because she didn't know how to start it...looked confused, and it was clearly Liam's car because that's where he was walking to.  How did she get back to LA...she had to have driven Liam's car.  Did she stop off at her warehouse and get her car before going to work the first time back at work?  I mean if these people are supposed to be famous as fashion and publication executives...and Forrester is always SO BUSY...no one saw Quinn driving Liam's car all around the mountains of California and LA?  And Steffy and Wyatt have completely moved on.  How many DAYS have gone by here?  She'll be married to Wyatt by Monday, and have had a baby by next Friday.  I said before Quinn was a Cartoon...now the whole show is.  It's so bad.  When my sister called I was watching The Real, which I found is the day before's show on an off-channel...so I'm glad I found that. 

• Members

I have been watching bits and pieces this week but haven't seen today's episode. Wouldn't Liam check his wallet to see what his name is? His driver's license?? Hello?? Did he completely lose all his brain functions?:wacko: The usual text from Quinn about Liam wanting to be left alone was enough for anyone to care where he is at. It's lame.

• Members

Soo let me get this straight.  Eric and Bill defending Brook. 

Brook she really didn't want to hurt Katy that's why she pushed up on her husband declaring he's the  love  of her life. "I tried to stay away, you kept insisting I work at Spencer, it drove me to shut myself in my house and drink..."  And Katy is clueless that Bill still has feelings for Brooke.  

Sometimes I just want punch Eric's lights out with his wimpy ass always making excuses for Brooke. And if he says one more time how Zende and Sasha are so great together with undeniable chemistry...Sasha is a bonafide ho' of the highest power.

• Members

omg Sasha was so incredibly thirsty and desperate LOL. Even more thirsty than I would be if I was in the same room as RF. I know he's fine but damn girl, have some pride.

And what do you know, all 3 storylines featured on one day. That was actually nice.

Archived