B&B: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This really should be the year for things to turn around....it won't be sadly, but you have to consider next year it will be the 30th anniversary and since the 25th was a disappointment (not that the show really ever acknowledges it's anniversary's properly anyways) you would think they would get it together for next year....

• Members

Last year around this time B&B was on such a high. The Rick/Caroline/Maya fallout was awesome. Linsey Godfrey gave great performances. I still hope for a Rick/Caroline reunion as I really liked them together.

My hopes for 2016: Wyatt, Sasha, Thomas will be written out. Brooke and Eric will stay recurring like they are now. Quinn and Ridge can be thrown in with Katie and Bill (who should be the ''older'' lead characters). Starting a rival fashion house would be a good idea. Carter can form the new quad with Liam/Ivy/Steffy. No more Ivy falling in things/on top of things/down from things and Steffy accidentally killing people. I have no real complaints about the Avants except we don't see them enough. A Rick and Caroline reunion would be much appreciated and Oliver would be written back in to mix things up with Maya (and maybe Caroline as well). Zack Conroy was my cutiepie before Rome Flynn joined :wub:

If they go for a baby switch (MUST be right? B&B hasn't had a baby in years and now all of a sudden they will have two) then I will applaud that.

• Members

Most Gracious God.  As this year begins, I pray to understand why everyone despises Ivy, yet loves the *itch named Steffy.  Please help me to understand.  And, I would ask something of you.  Please give Quinn her wish.  She said that Ivy was nothing, and that Wyatt deserved Steffy.  Because Steffy is EDGY just like herself.  Dear God - I pray.  Please give Steffy to Wyatt and Quinn and let them reap the lovely Steffy Forrester.  Let them revel in her.  Please allow her to kill them both.  By "accident".  Quinn likes Steffy because she is most like her and she sees that greatness in her.  Let the *itches kill each other.  And let Wyatt watch his brain (i.e. his mother) die.  Because he cannot think for himself.  IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY.  AMEN.

Archived