Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MS was definitely not supermodel material and that doesn't and shouldn't matter unless one is completely shallow.  Traci Abbott, Nina Webster, neither were 'supermodel material' but were fantastic characters when written with depth.  Besides that, aren't there hair and makeup and wardrobe people who outfit and style the characters?  What even is the point of such a ridiculous post??  I'm with ryanc, that post makes no sense.

• Members

We have been warned bout starting Stan Wars (I have started plenty), but MS ain't on YR (tho her body appears in the opening) so yeah your reply is baffling

I think CG is pretty, but I have yet to see sexual chemistry with her and actor, but that could be on the actors she is paired with

• Members

Michelle Stafford was a model, so she obviously is (or was) model material.  At the same time, a lot of what went wrong with soaps years ago was hiring model types with zero acting ability, so there's that. I'd rather watch a good actor with average looks any day. 

• Members

As a former AW viewer it certainly is weird seeing Jensen Buchanan all washed up playing a judge who once did the nasty with Victor. We've already seen Mark Pinter, wonder how far off Kale Browne and Linda Dano are from making cameos on the show. 

The writing for Lily is insulting and shameful. I've never been a Khalil fan but she always does her best work away from Cane so I feel sorry she has to play some discommoding, misogynistic crap with this Joe/Lily/Cane triangle. I'd rather have Lily be in the vein of Olivia rather in the vein of Jennifer Horton or Lily Walsh at their worst. 

I wish Cynthia Watros had been able to stay on as Kelly, she'd probably still be on the show. 

• Members

Surprise surprise, Adam got off. I'm glad we can be done with that tired angst.

Phyllis manipulating Blonde, not a sexual predator Kevin was fun and in character. Victor already knowing her and Billy Boy are up to something kind of ruins things though but I'm looking forward to their scenes tomorrow.

I hope this is the beginning of the end for Joe, he should have hit the road when Avery did, nothing valuable will be lost when that guy is gone. This story has made Lily look like such a thoughtless thot.

• Members

Phelps at AW immediately replaced Justin Chambers with her pal from GL Kevin McClatchy and look who now has the biggest last laugh? Other AW alum at Y&R include Ricky Paul Goldin as Victoria's notorious stalker Gary Dawson and Diego Serrano as the first Diego. 

With their marriages going through something, I imagine it will not be too long before Cane and Sage meet up with each other. Yes imagine that!

• Members

I must have missed an episode or simply not been listening, but I have to ask, how did Chloe get out of jail after running Adam down?  Yesterday, Billy said he had called Chloe, but that she wouldn't be returning to Genoa City.  Shouldn't she be locked up?

Archived