More DAYS returns teased

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree, sadly.  Only BM wrote him in character for one month as an interim HW.  Other than that he hasn't really been Jack since 1992.  It's time to move on.

I wish GH would have found a way to bring back Alan Q, but that ship has also sailed.  And he only died onscreen one time!

• Members

It didn't? His death didn't exclusively have to do with Jennifer.

Jack's death brought JJ, his anger issues, and his initial story.

Finding out about the rape.

It brought Eve and Paige on the canvas.

It reignited Eve vs Jennifer.

His death was allowed to have consequences, therefore it mattered. All of these may have had various levels of success and/or interest but were all HUGE repercussions of the death. 

• Members

Leave him dead. Outside of temporary nostalgia with Jennifer, I dont see much long term potential with him and the canvas is already getting full again. I HATE that the show is going back to the stupid supercouple mentality and bringing him on would only reinforce that bc I dont have faith in them doing anything with him besides attaching him to Jennifer. Unless they do something different and unexpected like he with Hope, dont bother

I really want to see one of Kate's kids return, any of them. Well maybe not Austin, but Billie, Rex or Cassie need to come back. Lucas really isnt giving her much material to work with and Im not feeling them at odds. The Gemini twins have alot of untapped potential

• Members

As a Jack fan, I also never want him back. Like Titan said, he hasn't been written well in over 20 years. If he were to come back, agonizing history would repeat itself. If you want to "see" him again, write a fan-fiction and move on with your life.

As for Vivian, Louise Sorel said she would never return after that last albatross of a stint. Stop banging that drum. No one is listening.

I don't think these two returns will be anyone that hasn't returned occasionally in the past. I.E Shane, Kim, Melissa, Austin, Carrie, etc. Nothing to get so worked up over.

• Members

I can see why people would rather have him alive than dead, especially as other equally poorly written characters killed 5 times come back.

I think if they had him as alive and had him leave town with Jennifer, it would bring closure to both characters. 

Archived