Days: September 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

All right, Aiden?!? Who do you think you are talking to like that? Stefano don't play. lol.

First episode that I felt was a drag except for that, Steve declaring he is going to Look for BO, and KDP killing it as Eve.

Oh...and that cat and mouse between Abby and Ben. It was cliché, but I felt both (especially Mansi) was bringing something that lifted it a bit for me.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Justin is reminding me of the DA that was prosecuting Sami's murder case. Thankfully, he's not at those levels of over-the-top.

Abigail is stupid for staying with such an insecure man who tracked her every movement using a phone app. He didn't even have the cajones to confront her about her one night stand. After all this time, I can't believe this couple is still together.

I think it's been training day for awhile in the lighting department. It's bad enough there are so few sets, no shooting in interesting locales, can't they get the lighting right. There's too much exposure in so many scenes.

• Members

I like the show now, but where is all the promise of a revamped primetime style production model? I don't see it yet, but I'm going to give them time. They claimed that they're shooting on location and stuff, so time will tell. In other news, does anybody see anybody important getting killed off? So far they're killing dead weight, which is a good way to start it off, but in order for this story to have weight they need to start killing off major characters.

• Members

Anyone else notice the show is rewriting Bo's exit. They had Steve say that Bo left town to get his mother treatment and never came back. He did come back. He and Hope left town together that Christmas to go spend time with Shawn and Belle. Of course Bo was off screen but for months the show wrote around him, having him be in the other room, while still being in town. That went on for quite a while until they gave up the pretense that PR would return and finally decide to use the ISA to get him out of town permanently.

ETA: Today Hope also said that Bo was bored with his life and job. What job? He got let go months before he finally split town

Please register in order to view this content

Why are her glasses so goofy? They look too small for her face and more fit for a 7 year old

• Members

Ben was daft to install the app and it exposes great insecurity, as well as what appears to be an attempt to make him the bogeyman in this trio. Unless the writing is actually showing that all parties are acting silly.

But damned if Abby isn't making a mug out of him as well. "I order you to remove the app and promise I won't keep chasing Chad, whatever the circumstances... Unless I simply want to"

• Members

Okay, I'm all for a triangle between Victor/Maggie/Caroline but NOT when Stefeno, on todays episode, makes a comment about Victor's ability to 'please' both women.  Perhaps this is because I'm young but the last thing I want is to see those old farts in bed with each other.

• Members

Gabi? Who invited that bum bitch back? Did they bring her back just to let her get killed off my the serial killer? If so, I approve

Aby was rude as hell hanging the phone up on Marlena

Why didn't Marlena shut Rafe down by telling him she was with a patient?

• Members

Ahhhhhh!!!! THAT I didn't know. lol.

I could watch Victor v Stefano all day.

I was really getting into the Steve/Kayla confrontation today. It was nice to see the cards on the table approach that Steve took. Makes for rooting value.

Gabi. Makes sense now with *spoiler*

Finally, Chad/Abby/Marlena was good.

Again, there's a bit of movement. I can't decide if I like it or if it is what is getting me. So I would say good writing so see how it builds.

• Members

Abby is one of my favorite characters and I was thrilled when KM signed on for another year, but damn if they aren't making this character into the most ridiculous of wide eyed cheating s--ts (I hate that word, but it is so appropriate in this case). "oh no Ben, I love you so much. I promise I'll stay away from Chad. How could you ever think I'd cheat on you?" <_< Next scene she's knocking on Chad's door.  Wut? At least when she was screwing EJ she wasn't pretending to be sweet miss thing.

Anyway, Chad/Abby are hot, while Ben is boring, so I'm in.

Archived