GH: Carlivati OUT! Passanante/Altman IN!!

• Members

I really have no reason to disbelieve any of that scoop! If anyone can sit here and claim that Ron was ABC's patsy in half the horsesh!t he's brought to daytime in the last 5 or so years, then they haven't been paying very close attention. His years of petulant, personal meltdowns on Twitter proves it. He wrote what he wanted to see, and as long as he had the rather devoted stans tickling his balls, he was good to go. He started smelling himself around the time of OLTL's 40th, and it was all downhill from there. To quote my freshman girls, "you couldn't tell him NUTTIN, girl!" No writer who is being pressured by the network to write stuff they don't want to write acts that biggity.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. I'm sure there are many things the network or others infringed upon, which is the nature of the beast in this business. And I know he was blocked re: Luke and Laura. But I simply can't with people trying to tell me Nathan Varni or Frank are making Ron write for Donna Mills, Nina, Franco, Kiki and Denise. No sane network person is coming up with that.

• Members

Altman is unspectacular and Passanante should never be a HW again. But Ron screwed himself and the show.

I just hope they keep using some of the folks like Lucy, and drop the revamped OLTL trio. I'm cool with some new blood, just don't bury me in them. The cast and the show have lots of potential but these are not writers that excite me.

Archived