It's time again…grade the soaps!!

• Members

Y&R- D-….just awful…not worth my time anymore

B&B: B+…best soap left on air….could get an A if some stories were fixed

Days: C….Just for the Sonny story…the rest of the show is boring and pure garbage

GH: F-…..No words to describe how terrible this soap is…its gutter trash at its finest

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH: F - Nonsensical trash

DAYS: F - Boring

B&B: A+ - The only soap worth a damn! It's the gold standard. It has all the elements of wonderful soap! It brings the crazy, the romance, the scandal & freshness consistently week after week. It also looks gorgeous. #Bold #Beautiful #Blessed

• Members

I only watch B&B and very sporadically watch an episode from one of the others. Would grade B&B a B+. Very entertaining at the moment and it's focusing on the right characters.

GH is just awful and offensive. I wonder if the writers know it's OK to have a scene last longer than 20 seconds?

DAYS is boring af, it looks cheap and I dislike almost all of its female characters.

Y&R is silly. It had some momentum with the characters of Gina Tognoni and Cady early this year (?) but that didn't last long.

• Members

Y&R: F- (Enough Said)

B&B: B + (Definitely the best soap right now....but there is always stuff that can be improved)

GH : D (I honestly just tuned started to tune in regularly about a month ago, but the stories seem all over the place....)

DOOL - N/A (I'm not really watching right now, haha)

Archived