B&B: The Summer of Steffy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Your instincts are usually on point and this is no exception. Getting past her being completely plastic, Steffy is a pathetic man chaser who could easily rival Teresa Lopez Fitzgerald. She targets a loser man, eventually gets him but gets pissy with the woman HE won't stay away from and blames her for trying to steal him, something SHE actually did.

Steffy had great potential but that is all gone now. I'm sure Ivy is a goner now that the plastic lesser actress is back. Ratings didnt suffer one bit w/o her, but at least Hollywood had the right idea. Botoxed under 30 mediocre actresses are a dime a dozen.

• Members

I guess Brad Bell is trying to make Steffy the new Brooke, but it won't work. The show was better written back then, and you could understand where Brooke was coming from and why she was chasing Ridge. Why Steffy is chasing Liam Spencer remains a mystery. Furthermore KKL, while not the greatest actress in the world, had more screen presence than JMW, not to mention a face that didn't resemble an advert for bad plastic surgery.

• Members

I want to really like Ivy, because I like Ashleigh Brewer, but she's just bland. Really bland. She's not the person you remember and root for; she's the one you forget was ever on the B&B canvas.

In the spirit of Maya's transgender storyline, if they want to bring on an Australian with a dynamic personality, I vote for Courtney Act:

5821230.jpg?264

One of the prettiest men you'll ever see! :)

Archived