Characters you thought would never return...but did

• Members

I know all this, Paul. Janet also started having kids about a decade before Patti (the vanishing child that was Chuck Gardner). I still never expected to see Patti return after a 9-year absence of complete ignorance of the character until the out-of-left-field Sarah appeared. And Schultz was a year younger than Louan Gideon (Liza). Patti had a good twenty years on Liza!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GL-Alan (years later when he was all but forgotten storyline-wise, with Bernau dead and Roger pretty much taking the "Alan position")

-Beth (at least not without Judi Evans.)

-Roger (needs no explanation)

AW-Steve Frame

OLTL-Victor Lord

• Members

Dead or alive, Bill Eckert. Hell, ANY ECKERT! I'm sure Sly will pop up any day now.

Of all the AW characters who popped up on ATWT, Cindy surprised me the most.

The completely out of character "Malibu Madam" Amanda Spaulding

Ralph Mitchell on ATWT adter, what, 15 years? And Dani Andropoulos, the one sleeping with her former potential birth daddy, Craig.

• Members

I'll chime in on Michael Nader. That was a wonderful surprise, and his arrival really coincided with energizing a lot of the show, especially the veteran storylines, outside of the Hubbards' main arc. I was really, really into Dimitri and Brooke (but also holding out for Dimitri and Opal).

Archived