Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Members

Christine's going to have to get off social media ASAP. She will be destroyed on there. It's not pretty. Brittany, who was popular with a lot of feeders as well as casuals, went off on her today, saying she'd talked about being bullied in high school yet she herself is a bully. Amber also is not a fan. ED is out for her blood after she reacted with disgust to him in the house. She also trashed GM, who is very rude and loud on Twitter and tore her a new one.

Speaking of which - her HOH blog.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1002960/

I think Cody will mostly be seen as irrelevant, which is going to bother him even more than the fan rage he's getting at places like Jokers. He should have been so much more popular than he is. When he was cast they called him the new Jeff. They even had Jeff keep saying it. It's going to kill him that Zach, of all people, is so much more popular.

I think Frankie will also be upset that Zach is popular, and insist that Zach only has fans because of him. Frankie's going to be disappointed by fan reaction, period. His mother tweeting a "let them eat cake" type response to fans says it all.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the opposite. Frankie craves for attention, fame, and acceptance. Andy was a super fan and he didn't care about those things. He just wanted the win. The fact that hardcore BB fans won't care for him is going to kill him. And they are going to bash, drag, and slaughter his ass on all forms of social media. Frankie might wound up on suicide watch post show. He's been pegged the worst HG in recent years on numerous entertainment blogs. If he stumbles across these, he'll wanna slit his wrists.

And Christine is going to take GM/Aaryn/Amanda's spot post show. They are going to taunt and drag her post season too. Sadly, women contestants get it worse than male contestants so she might get it worse than most.

Cody is going to be hated too for awhile but once he goes on an apology tour and posts an ass pic, all will be forgiven by most; however, some will still taunt him occasionally.

I don't see Derrick or Caleb (even though he's perceived a bit better now) getting off easily too. Feedsters are going to drag Derrick constantly because he killed drama all season long. And Amber fans, and she has a LOT, are going to drag Caleb 24/7 when they aren't guilting Cody, Hayden, Nicole, and Christine for their comments towards her.

And I haven't been watching feeds lately either. I'll keep abreast as to what's been going on (which hasn't been a lot) via Jokers/Survivor Sucks, and I'll watch live shows but I am over this season for the most part. Until Frankie and Derrick get evicted, I don't care.

• Members

I agree Carl, Cody will end up irrelevent in the long run. I love that Zach's more popular. Frankie will HATE that.

I was torn on Frankie and his reaction. I still think he'll at least act like he doesn't care, but I was at first leaning towards the same way Nothin'ButAttitude thinks Frankie will take the reaction. So, I dunno. I kinda can't wait to see though. Derrick won't be as popular as he probably thinks he will be. To me, he's almost a mix of Dan and Maggie. Both could mist the HGs like you wouldn't believe. He's not as likeable as Dan but not as deplorable and as unlikable as Maggie is, kind of in-between. And lol, I already have him winning. Like I said, hand him the check already. But the problem (well, one of) with Derrick is that he kills the drama. Just like Maggie did. And just like Andy did. It's so annoying. Frankie kills the drama too. They forget you NEED chaos. Dan, Dr. Will and Evel Dick thrived on chaos.

I also feel like Caleb is going to be the new Jessie (pec-turd-ular). Someone Grodner just loves, who's full of themselves (obliviously so), and who SHOULD fade away but constantly keeps popping up. And we'll probably never be rid of Frankie. If he doesn't win this season she'll just rig another season for him to win. Zzzz.

Is Amber that popular? I didn't realize she was so popular.

• Members

I think Caleb's racial slur and the stalker edit make it less likely he'll be back, but I don't know.

Amber did have a lot of fans, and people who pitied her. More fans than I'd realized.

I'm still hanging on for Zach, but I can see why you've both phased out. I really wanted to, I did. I have no self-control. And he's so [!@#$%^&*] hot and funny so I'm also shallow, even though I know he is a bad player and will go soon.

I will say that Frankie's fans annoy the hell out of me and I am almost done just because of them. Some of them were incensed because Zach said Frankie was a [!@#$%^&*] snake. They said this was worse than anything Frankie ever said and that he should burn in hell. They can kiss my ass.

Nicole's revenge for Zach's dig at her (they were bickering and he asked what he should cook her for dinner on Friday)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug2LBQQALE4

• Members

#1. Christine is a WHORE.

#2. Donny was spot on with Cody sounding like a baby.

#3. Zach is an idiot for volunteering to toss BoTB. He'll end up being the one to get the boot.

#4. I think that it's sh*tty that there is only one hg returning when they have enough time for two to return.

#5. This season is for the bird. I think I am completely done.

• Members

I don't even think Zach is a bad player actually. He is not playing the conventional Big Brother game, and thank god, because that game is boring as hell and Derrick is already playing it. He should have gone home/almost went home twice already and stuck around. His strategy is big risk, big reward and he is working it. The mere fact that he has a strategy at all puts him in the top 3 players with Derrick and Frankie (ETA: And sadly, I'd say Caleb has the 4th best game in the house. How [!@#$%^&*] sad is that? But he has gotten the target off his back and made some huge moves in this game. He saved Zach over Jocasta and got Nicole backdoored last week.)

• Members

The problem is Zach is going up anyway, no matter what, no doubt. He can't demand not to go up, because they won't care.

He has no real choice either way.

I just hope he doesn't actually throw BOTB. I couldn't stomach watching that, for him or for Donny. I understand the game logic, I guess, but I can't stomach it.

Archived