AMC: Monday, May 20, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would agree that this whole five years later and not moving on thing is a bit ridiculous except for two things

1. Marissa was standing right beside Bianca at the party and got shot and died right in front of her, so Bianca can take all the time in the world trying to move on from that, that would be permanently traumatizing for anyone.

2. It's a soap (or at least the closest online approximation of one) so they have a lot more room to stretch the boundaries of realism.

I wonder when AM's appearance will air. Everything's been sort of thrown off now.

• Members

Yes, but then they would have had to hire a redhead...J/K I have no idea why they haven't done half the crap they're not doing but I do think Bianca's trauma has more to do with witnessing the abrupt murder of someone she was planning a life with than it has to do with Marissa being the love of her life.

Speaking of, am I wrong about my Soap Opera tropes or is it standard practice that after a character is told to move on three times they magically get introduced to someone new?

• Members

If anything the contract probably stipulated that if PP reduced the # of eppys produced, FX could remove it from their schedule. No Harm No Foul from either side. Some contracts do put in stipulations like that.

Is the post still up on FB?

• Members

No kidding. However, she's allowed to hate him. I think Bianca always had a crush on Babe and that's why she forgave so fast(and by fast I mean she was able to go to court and give the infamous Babe is Love Speech™ like two seconds after the baby switch).

LOL! Jonathan Lavery. I think the above will be basically what goes on. I would prefer JR be somewhere in between the "good" and "bad" scale, but I would at least like to make the guy competent. He needs to screw up less.

• Members
  • Tracey Brandon Yes, it does suck. I was really hoping the new shows would survive and I was really excited when they came back. Now after breaching a contract with one network it's fairly obvious that no other network with take a chance on them. And instead of coming up with another free option for Canadian fans, they keep telling us to sign up for iTunes. And to top it all off, PP in it's infinite wisdom is encouraging Canadian viewers to watch HULU illegally by downloading an unblocker. Oh, I know nobody from PP has said to do that, but by allowing people on this board to tell people to do that, and by not discouraging it and coming up with another free alternative for Canadian viewers, PP is indeed encouraging this illegal behavior.

Archived