The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I'm in Louisiana, about an hour from NOLA. It was funny because there were lots of grumpy old people who were FURIOUS, and then this creepy old guy gets up, with tears in his eyes, about how "Those young ladies have every right to live in our neighborhood!!" They kept showing the outside of the house with the Bad Girls heart logo sitting on the porch...hilarious.

• Members

She's not even cute! She is not playgirl material. More like ugly straight to internet cheap skank. I also donr get why she was picked as I find her VERY annoying. She just comes across stupid and embarassing like you said

Char is crazy as hell and its sad to see a supposedly educated professional black woman act like such a fool. Where is her sense of respect and class? Yikes. She is too old for this mess.

I forgot Jessica was even still in the house till she went after Lauren

Speaking of which, Lauren is my favorite. She gained ALOT of respect from me how she's been standing up to Char. Love how she's been antagonizing and not backing down from her antics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Omg...Jennifer. I just can't even with her. CANNOT stand this orange, "classy" hot mess & I'm cheering Nikki, Lauren, & Wilma along as they quest to get her the F out!!

Love Wilma!! Great addition to the house, she cracks me up.

Sad Ashley decided to leave! I liked her a lot

Cheap I agree, Lauren us my fave as well. At first I didn't like her and didn't think she deserved to be in the house but now I feel different, I think she's pretty much the best one of them all right now. Gosh I love Nikki as well to. I promised myself I would NEVER like this girl but I can't help it...LOL

laugh.gif

• Members

I cant beleive Im loving Nikki too but she has inched up there as one of my favorites! I like that she doesnt take things serious and is there to have fun and play games. Some of the other girls are just too serious and hardcore about everything and Nikki is just laughing it off.

I couldnt beleive Jessica's brother crawled into bed with Corrie and peed in it! Nasty! And then Wila went and peed on herself as well. Double ewwww!

LOVE Wila. Great addition to the house. I have to admit, I half wanted to see her get kicked off the show her first night for beating up on Jennifer. I REALLY wanted to see that little troll punched. She is the WORST replacement in all seasons of this series. I cant stand her. She is so phoney and she wants to fight just to fight. I think she is acting out this way for attention and to give her friends somethnig to watch at him but she doesnt seem real or genuine at all. i feel its all an act. All her talk about not wanting to associate with trash bc she's classy makes me hate her more.

• Members

LMAO at Jennifer going home. BYE! Love that Nikki, Lauren, & Wilma forced her out!!! :) Jennifer was just embarrassing & the way she went out suited her ass. I loved how she said she was classy throughout and then the show edited in some clips of all the times (pretty much most of the time) she was acting UN-classy.

Char still continues to be a hypocritical joke. I really want to like Jessica but I can't stand her either. I do like that her & Nikki made up, they really were friends in the beginning and then somewhere along the way they drifted and Jessica found herself up Char's butt.

I'm totally on team Nikki, Lauren, & Wilma. I want them to try and get Char out next LOL. But unfortunately it's looking like Wilma's getting sucked in by Char and becoming one of her followers!! :(

• Members

LMAO at Jennifer leaving too. She taked so much sh-t but at the end of the day couldnt back it up. Loved how Nikki and her posse got rid of her. I have to say I loved them bullying her. Thats not right to say but it was so fun to watch.

Wilamarie dissapointed me turning on Nikki and Lauren. She will regret it

I love this season. The show is SOOOO good. This ranks up there as the best season after season 2 with Tanisha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

WTH is going on with this show. Things are going way downhill. I hate seeing Nikki alone! I loved her & Lauren as BFF's. Now Nikki's trying to make nice with Char?? What is that?!

LOL @ Wilmarie. She beats Nikki's ass every time. Goes to show that Nikki is ALL TALK! That football persona does her no favors in the fighting department. Girl doesn't know how to defend her self unless it's with words...

• Members

I hate that Lauren and Nikki broke up. I loved them as friends also.

I also hated that Wilmarie beat Nikki's ass. She won that first fight. Why didnt either of them get kicked out? In the past when there's a fight, the roommates at least got to decide whether they want to give the girl another chance or throw her out.

• Members

I loved the beast looking Wilma Marie beat Nikki's ass. Nikki talks all that [!@#$%^&*] and could not back it up. And as far as Lauren to me she is wishy washy and sometimey. And I am not feeling Char anymore I would love to see her scrap some one. I think the girls are getting hyped to Char. What I amnot getting this season is that I thought when the girls founght tey are automaticlaly out but it seems not t0o be happening this season

• Members

Seriously what a boring finale last week!! The reunion show looks pretty damn good, though ;-D

I liked this season but all of them pretty much turned out being hypocrites...how the originals all ended up being friends (and their reasons for doing so) is beyond me...I do kind of get Char/Nikki though.

LOL!!

• Members

This ranks up there was one of my favorite seasons, coming right after season 2. At the Photoshoot, I completely forgot about those other girls. I thought who the heck were they. I LOL'd when Nicki said "Hey Jade, I see you got your roots done. Oh wait a minute, you didnt" LOL

• Members

What a great reunion special!! I can't believe they are waiting until next week to show the other half, they should've just made it a 2-hour special.

LMAO @ everyone hating on Char. I knew it had to happen as I never understood how everyone ended up being friends with her! You just knew once they all got to see the show they'd realize how much of a backstabber she was. I loved Perez's quote to her: "Char, you are no saint. Your sh!t does stink" LOL! So true!

Jennifer's squidward looking self needs to sit her ass DOWN! WHO are YOU?! All I could do was laugh.gif & rolleyes.gif at her throughout the whole show. Really, she shouldn't have even shown up. Loved when they showed the clips of her acting UN-classy. And even after that she still referred to herself as classy. Unbelievable. Jennifer was the worst girl this season, hands down...and ranks up there with the worst girls of the whole BGC franchise.

Sydney was straight hood in the reunion special! lol!! I really wish she wouldn't have left the house. Loved her ripping into Char

Archived