Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ATL: I liked the way they closed out the season. I actually was wishing it'd be an extended episode because I felt there was a lot they could've squeezed out of the holiday party. I wonder if there was a gap between filming this party versus the rest of the season. It almost seems like the party and scenes shown last night was shot weeks after everything else so they can all pontificate on the developments of the past season. Apparently, one of the little women playing an elf at the party is part of another Atlanta-based reality show, so the hubby says. They showed NeNe recognizing her. 

Side note: When they do the freeze-frame shots at the end with the updates, they ought to give us viewers a couple more seconds to actually read them. You have to prep yourself to speed-read when those pop up. 

Potomac: After last night's eppy, I think hubby and I are in agreement to take this off the DVR. These ladies are just too silly and stupid to continue wasting our time on. The little insipid arguments would be more welcome if this were a cast I was already invested in and actually cared about, but since they're brand new and already feeding us trivial garbage, it's just not worth it. They're either unlikeable (CChhaarriissee....eww, Katie, Karen, and now Gizelle, sorry boo) or totally forgettable (Robyn, young bush-haired girl with creepy old man for husband). 

• Members
tumblr_o42df5P91B1qefwl8o1_540.png
tumblr_o42df5P91B1qefwl8o2_540.png

Of course Porsha had to thot up her look with Shamea. I do have to say she looked gorgeous in her earlier scene with her sister

Check out Juicy crossing over to this show

Its refreshing to see Nene and Dwight on good terms

tumblr_o3zy3hDdZD1rlafseo1_400.gif

Ayden was just too cute

I have to say all the women looked good at the party except Kim. I really loved Sheree's hair and dress.

Kenya's so extra as the Grinch.

• Members

Gray, I really want to like Potomac, but the women are so ugly and pointless.  Giselle is gorgeous and has a killer body, but she's a miserable kunt who likes to hurt the younger women and disguise it as concern.  She is so jealous of Ashley.  The younger women do something, and Gisele always talks about she was concerned.  Ashley having fun at a party and Gisele is concerned.  Katie is making out with her live in and Gisele is concerned? That is way too much concern for a bitch!  She is one hateful dragon witch!  

Karen and her daily etiquette lessons?  !@#$%^&*] off, you 70 year old Raven Simone!  Nasty matted weave. Surely she can afford some Beyonce tracks!

Charisse is pointless.  

Robin, Ash and Katie are the only ones I can half tolerate.  

• Members

Oooohhhhh soooo messsaaaayyy

lmao Porshas friend is so hilarious. I love how he had no chill whatsoever and is ride or die for the trick....basic she may be. 

Chris and Kim need to quit before she gets utterly embarrassed cuz I don't think there's a single soul alive that fully believes Chris is straight. 

• Members

I agree DaytimeFan. Chris is married to Kim and they have kids. If you google him and look at the rumors, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING concrete or even strong. Simply people saying because he seems gay he must be. No men are coming out saying they were with him or anything. It doesn't matter and it's not a story. Kenya said that to be messy and start drama like when she mentioned the texts from Apollo then backpedaled when they saw the texts and didn't see anything inappropriate. Not every man is the same and it's offensive to gay people to assume Chris is gay because he fits a few STEREOTYPES of gay people.

• Members

I agree with you 100%!  Its being used as a weapon for Kenya because she has nothing else to fight Kim with.  Since this whole thing started, it just looked bad.  

I've lost interest in this franchise again. With the exception Porsha, the ladies are forcing it way too much.

• Members

THIS. I notice that whenever they have a stage performance or product to promote, then they start the pander towards "mah gays." It's a money thing. But the disdain seems to be just below the surface -- just ask Brandon.

It's ironic that they damn Chris with effeminate stereotypes, but he seems to be genuinely close to, loving and protective of his wife, gay, straight or whatever.

Edited by Cat

• Members

@Nothin'ButAttitude

Did you see the new opening to Lady Nyca? This is my first time watching since I got back from my month long trip. LMAO

NJ Tea

Jacqueline Laurita Accuses Melissa Gorga Of Playing Dirty

Anyone who thought this upcoming season of Real Housewives of New Jersey was going to be boring is going to be sadly mistaken. If the reports are to be believed, there is as much unrest among the cast – both new and old. There have been reports of vacation fights, threats to expose cheating spouses and more. And it seems that returning housewife Jacqueline Laurita is finding herself right in the middle of the mess. 

Although Jac seems to have given up her pastime of Tipsy Tweeting (those were the days!), she’s still truth bombing, but over on Instagram instead. And most likely sober. 

Since the cast trip to Vermont, Jacqueline has been sharing a lot of telling quotes.  “When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you. The misinformation will feel unfair, but stay above it, trusting other people will eventually see the truth just like you did.”  And “When a narcissist can no longer control you, they will instead try to control how others see you.” 

When a follower accused Jacqueline of digging at Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga, she basically confirmed it, at least in Melissa’s case.  The follower blasted, “Gee, I wonder if this is some dig at Teresa & Melissa? Rumor has it Jac started all the drama in this past trip to VT. Are you really gonna start in with “Joe cheated on Teresa while she was in jail” Are we really going there, again? She just got out and he’s going away soon. Leave them alone already.” 

Jacqueline fired back, “No…I’m not. That was an article put out by someone from their camp in an attempt to discredit me. I think Melissa is scared I might talk about her since she played dirty with me so she is preparing her audience.” Sounds like she isn’t going to sit back and take any [!@#$%^&*] this time around….

The infamous annual Posche Fashion Show was last night and it looks like Jacs was in attendance but not Teresa or Melissa. And in what feels like some major shade, there was an Autism Speaks event earlier this week, thrown by newbie Robyn Levy (the one Jacqueline reportedly fought with in Vermont) and Jacqueline wasn’t there, but Melissa and Teresa and their husbands were. 

Jacqueline shared a photo with Kim D. from the Posche Fashion Show and some followers warned her that Kim was bad news.  She defended her, “Kim is actually a very nice, generous and funny person! She sometimes gets manipulated by others because she is loyal. She may do and say bad things at times but at least she takes ownership of it. Unlike others.”

Jacqueline also defended the rest of the cast, saying that they are ALL relevant, not just one person “makes” the show.  “We have to film with and talk about whoever is casted on the show. Whatever happens is real, not scripted, although sometimes you are put in situations you normally wouldn’t be in. If you notice, everyone talks about everyone on the show, so nobody is talking about anyone to stay “relevant” because we all already are.”

“Clearly it’s not a one man show. Even Teresa Checks In had the Gorgas on it. It takes a cast to make a show. You have to ask yourself what makes each person relevant. It’s not always something to be proud of.  Everyone is relevant.”

Yep, it’s going to be a rocky ride, y’all.

TELL US – ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW SEASON? HOW LONG DO YOU THINK BRAVO IS GOING TO MAKE US WAIT FOR IT? IS IT GOING TO BE WEIRD TO SEE MELISSA ON ‘TEAM TERESA’ THIS TIME AROUND? WHAT JUICY TIDBITS DOES JACQUELINE HAVE ON MELISSA?

Read more at http://www.realitytea.com/2016/03/17/jacqueline-laurita-accuses-melissa-gorga-playing-dirty/#yd8jfe6SAOABKWZI.99