• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

just the Kandi/Marlo one. The rest from Tumblr

I hate to admit it but I liked everyone as well including Porsha and Phaedra like you. With Nene out, the negativity is gone. It was refreshing seeing Kenya and them cordial with each other. Marlo was back and there were no issues between she and Sheree or Kandi. It was just fun. The shade was light hearted and there was nothing malicious to be found. Good chemistry. The Kenya vs Sheree stuff was messy and I felt unnecesary but it was funny. Both gave as good as they got

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Cheshire

Like a good little lapdog, Leanne ran to Dawn to spill the tea and she was joined by Tanya the Follower. Thanks for validating Ampika's claims "Following the leader, leader, leader"

Nick and Roysten....stay talking sh-t about Ampika. Hating ass bitches.

Why was Tanya starting sh-t with Ampika at her birthday party? Wrong time, wrong place

Ampika's masks....so damn shady.  I noticed that Lauren and Magali's masks matched their dresses but the other girls didnt. She knows that was a dig at Dawn.Surprised she took it on the chin yet Lauren threw the mask at her. She was further out of line when she ruined the cake and started throwing it. Id have been livid. That wasnt funny.

Lauren: "Oh here we go. More marital advice from the divorcee" LOL.. ..shade.

Ampika's usual on point but I hated her dress. Lauren looked the best. 

Magali was way too aggressive calling Dawn a bitch, devil, jealous cow....her words were harsh and her behavior was appalling when she got inside. Dawn shouldnt have told her she was full of s--t but Magali was passive aggressive with her when it came to the wedding

Tanya going in on Ampika? WTF?!? Learn to pick your battles

eta: I rewatched the scene and now that I thought about it more, Dawn really should have kept her mouth shut about Magali. How can she  go from saying she'd have preferred that if Ampika had an issue with her, then she shouldnt have invited her like Magali and then turn around and say Magali is full of sh-t when she gave her reason for not inviting her? Would you rather she be fake? But if she were, then she'd be like Ampika who you now have a problem with.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHoA:

I am one of those people who thought that the show would really miss Nene's presence. However, as it turned out, I barely noticed she was gone. It was a fun, glam season opener and the only real critique I have is: why were Sheree and Marlo not given peaches? Marlo was like one of the core group last night!

Kenya, bless her, is so good at stirring the pot but this rivalry with Sheree feels hella contrived. She doesn't even know her well enough to try and imitate Sheree's iconic/deluded lines! That being said, it was fun to see Charade get back in the mix of things (though Bravo was SO SHADY dubbing her voice like a man's at the beginning). Nobody can fight down-and-dirty like Sheree. She even pulled Kim Z's wig off once. 

Cynthia is so stunning. I feel like her SL is going to make her the 'tragic star' of RHoA this season. Peter is a dumbass if he cheated... but I can't say I am 100% surprised if he did. He's clearly super insecure. Cynthia coming down that staircase in her bikini was a sight to behold. She looked like Beyoncé. Her body is incredible. I even like her sunglass line.

Phaedra gave some epic shade in her VTs at that party. She's looking ok but I don't see that much difference before and after plastic surgery.

• Members

YAAAAASSSS...THAT GIF. LOL.

But I loved all of these.

So far...

CYNTHIA: So far, so good. Already has drama going on with Peter. Not to mention a posse in Kenya, Marlo (welcome to Team Pretty, Diva), and Mallory. I can see why they has that central peach in the first episode.

KANDI: So nice to see her and Todd happy for a change. And their drama will not only be the baby, but Shady Phae Phae and their dealing with her.

SHADY PHAE PHAE: I can always count on her for great shade as Nene would say as well. Love all her shade. Other than that, nothing going on with her.

TOYOTA: UGH. WHY?

KENYA: LORD, GAL!!!! REALLY?!? Still...love her v ShebySheBroke. More of that for the hilarious of it. Also good to see her being a good friend to Cynthia.

I also agree with Cheap. If they model this after Season 6 (or RHoM season 2) with supporting cast coming in and out, this should be a great season.

• Members

Mr. Vixen, don't be a hater. Last season premiered big, but the entire season hovored around the 3 million mark, including the season finale and all three parts of the heavily promoted reunion (with your girl Nene) which were all lower rated than this season premiere. This is why all unbiased articles clearly state that the show premiered well. It's ratings are on par or better compared to when the show went off the air. Stop hating. Nene will be back soon enough and you have To Tell The Truth if you really miss her.

• Members

It did. The premiere did great last year bc it was riding high off of season 6 which was arguably their best season. The ratings had dropped by the end bc it wasnt as good. The finale ended with 2.979M (reciepts!) so this premiere managed to maintain the viewers that were still left. People havnt dropped season 8 bc of Nene at least not in droves

tumblr_nxk4uoHGn91rvtrvyo1_540.jpg

• Members

No she is not. RHOA premiere last year centered around Apollo and Phaedra which was a major mainstream news story last year. This is on par with the premieres for the other seasons.

Season 4 opened with 2.8 million, 5 with 3.2 million, 6 with 3.1 million. The premieres are usually on the low end of the ratings for the season, as ratings rise as storylines come together and as the ladies have confrontations.

Not to mention RHOA is Bravo's highest rated season by a wide margin and it isn't even close. The second highest rated show last  week was Vanderpump Rules with 1.2 million. RHOA is perched in the ratings penthouse, for the other Bravo shows trying to come for its place...

tumblr_nxkqrxlNOV1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

The last part of the reunion which centered on NeNe only did 2.6 million...... The show is doing fine. With the amount of money they paid Bethenny, THESE are the type of numbers she should be getting for NYC.

tumblr_nxizk0qVea1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Lmao

Such lies. The show feels okay but there's a missing element and it's Nene. All these other girls are just boring compared to her. She was larger than life and immediately got my attention. This whole Kenya versus Sheree thing reeks of them trying to garner attention. And of course Kenya is all to happy to play the fake it to you make it game.