Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm not sure why Kenya felt the need to go so hard at Sheree. Do they even have a history? She just felt all kinds of unnecessarily messy to me. There was some good shade, but like I said it seemed pretty unnecessary when you don't even know the bitch.

Ugh at Toyota being back with her awkward boyfriend.

Cynthia talking on camera about not being attracted to Peter...no bueno. Messy ass sister of hers telling everyone about it too.

I always enjoy shady Phae Phae being shady in her talking heads, and last night was not a letdown. But this bitch really refuses to pay people.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Kenya. Todd. Mariah (of M2M). I'm sure there will be many more that come out and expose Phelony for the fraud that she is and always will be. 

RHOCheshire E10:

I am so livid that tonight was the finale. So livid....

Please register in order to view this content

Anyways, it was good. I thought WW3 was gonna pop off tonight. 

With Tanya and Lapdog, I feel like these two are not even needed on the show. Especially, Lapdog. Neither of them bring much to the table at all. They just support Dawn and serve as her flunkies/apologists. It's tiring. Unlike the other four women, we hardly ever see these women w/ their men or kids. This just strengthen my suspicions that both of their men possibly put them on this show to distract them while they philander about. I wouldn't be shocked if it was true. 

I wanna like Dawn but I cannot. She whines too much for me and it isn't even genuine seeing as she was such a bitch s1. Where is she at? At least I loved to hate that Dawn. Now I just want her to go away. I feel like Dawn plays up to the camera and wants pity. 

Magali, Lauren, and Ampika are all hoots. IMO, these three carry this show, hence why they are so close. They are like the Nene/Kim/Sheree of Cheshire. All three are shady. All three have no filters. All three are alphas. But Lauren should've gotten dragged tonight by Ampika. Not only did she toss the mask at her, which I thought was a cute mask, but she ruined Ampika's cake and tossed it at her too. 

Ampika giving Dawn that demon mask made me holler! Ampika is savage; she has no chill whatsoever. She is the chick that'll kick the dog while it is down and gives no f-cks. And I don't think she needs a legitimate reason to hate Dawn. She just knows that her and Dawn no longer click and that's fine. 

Magali digging into Dawn's ass was necessary. Dawn asked for it. She knew that taking a shot at Magali was gonna make Magali pop off. And of course, typical Dawn would play victim and call Magali 'aggressive' when she was acting out too. Magali made me proud by detaching herself from the situation. Dawn isn't even worth it. And Tanya trying to pick a fight with Ampika in the bathroom was so stupid. Just accept that you're Dawn's flunky. Ampika wasn't lying. 

Overall, this was a great season. Short and sweet. I hope they get greenlit for a 3rd season. I just wish ITVBe would give them a damn reunion. 

SN: Dawn clearly has seen my tweets on Twitter b/c she blocked me. Funny thing is that I've never @ her. But my tweets do get RT'd and Fav'd a lot so....:lol:

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I hated hearing all about "is the show gonna survive without Nene?" I love Nene, but she has barely been on the show so these other girls already been carrying it. With Sheree back and Marlo and Malorie the show will be fine. This premiere was the best episode since season 4. I LOVED everyone, including Phaedra and Porsha who I usually hate. This cast has chemistry and it felt like the old days. Lot of reading and shade and comedy, but nothing dark or heavy like the women hate each other. That's what I always enjoyed about this show. Like Sheree (who can read like no one's business) and Kenya, that is FUN to watch and hilarious. One thing I live for with Sheree is that no matter how broke down her ass gets, she will read you for filth and never back down. I LOVE her broke ass!!

My favorite moment other than Marlo referencing Nene (Donald Trump) was when Porsha told her man to take his book bag off. I had to pause and rewind because that shyt KILLED me!!! She just don't care no more! She came off like such a dumb country bumpkin this episode and I LOVED IT!!!! After suffering three horrible seasons with her I'm glad I can finally embrace her for the idiot she is. Phaedra looked beautiful. Plastic surgery has served her well. I love everything about her this season and I look forward to her throwing more shade and seeing where things go with Kandi.

I really can't say I have any complaints. I want to see Kim now and then how she interacts with the cast. I can already tell this is going to be a fun season.

• Members

RH of Cheshire...

Okay, so Ampika is only 34? Did that catch anyone else by surprise? I was thinking more along the lines of 38. The thing I can't stand about Ampika, and women like her, is when they have a birthday or a wedding or an event and suddenly they think it gives them a hall pass to be a prick. Magali did the same thing with her wedding vow renewal. Dawn did the same thing in her season 1 dinner party. It's the worst type of entitled, stupid behaviour. Ampika is clearly bitter about her relationship with Mark, which is sad, because they're clearly made for each other.

I agree that Tanya and Lapdog just don't bring much to the show - but Tanya is a pot stirring idiot to the extreme and always has to get "something off her chest" at an opportune moment, so she certainly has a purpose. Lapdog, much less so. She's poorly spoken and couldn't manage a well timed put down if her life depended on it. I will point out that both of their husbands are actively playing footballers, so it's not a surprise that they aren't in the show, as they're on the road.

Magali is no angel and I suspect she and Dawn are two sides of the same coin. She is fierce and fabulous. As she's said, 'Mama is ready!'...I just wish she didn't become so petty about that vow renewal. And when she came to Dawn's house in the last episode and essentially revel in how great it was when she purposely didn't invite Dawn was bizarre and tacky. 

Dawn is brash and also vulnerable and manipulative. She was clearly angling for sympathy, which none of us want to see because we know she's built of much tougher stuff than that. She has got a solid relationship with Ashley, he is clearly devoted to her. Dawn grabbed the brass ring when she had her chance and she got it and it's a struggle to hold onto that kind of life, but she's a tough Northern woman and she will. She just really needs to dump those bitches Nick and Royston. 

Lauren is a sloppy, big mouthed, selfish cow - and I love her. She was right to fight back against Ampika butting her divorced, lonely ass into her marriage. She should NOT have thrown that cake though, that was just tacky as hell. She has a sense of humour and brings a lot to the show. She's a hoot. "What did I miss?" - great way to end a fabulous season. 

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

So, I don't know if y'all caught this, but it seems that it's been in the works for a while now to bring Cheshire to Bravo. During RHOA they showed a clip of Kandi saying "Make sure you watch RHOCheshire, coming soon to Bravo" or something like that, but the clip was filmed at the reunion. As in, Kandi was filmed saying it in her all white getup at the season 7 reunion. So it's been planned since at least the spring to bring the Cheshire ladies over here.