Tell something little known but fun about you

DaysFanJean

• Members

I have a penchant for playing different faces. The internet allows that, but it didn't occur to me until I joined an angel webring where we used Angel names. Since I love romantic poetry and have a website featuring poetry for hopeless romantics, I chose Angel Romance, soon shortened to ARo. It didn't take long for me to realize that using Angel Romance around the net was both hilarious and risky so the ARo part took over. So much fun to imagine being an angel.

Then I became a fairy. My fairy personna is Fae Starlit Sky, aka FSS. I made fairy tags and banners and wrote fairy stories and poetry under Fae Starlit Sky or FSS. It is one of my very most playful and fun sides. I also became known as Fairy Godmother to a group of fairies.

Recently I played Caroline Brady in SON's Survivor: Melaswen. Adding a bit more fun and filling up my "other personalities" card.

Do you have a secret self or playful story?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey ya'll, I know someone got a fun type job like being a chicken for Popeye's, or passed a chem test after staying out all night or just pulled off the perfect birthday party for your five year old, or once spent two hours with your hands on a vehicle in a marathon contest to win it, or flew to London and straight back just for the heck of it, or ran an 8-mile marathon and actually made it, or just got your pilot's license, or wrote your first poem that you finally had nerve enough to put on the web, or helped your 90-year old aunt shop for her first new dress in 20 years.....etc. This is the place to put that sort of thing that you just know no one would ever guess.

• Members

I think so. It's been on my mind about our rural friends on the internet and wonder if it's just as easy for many to be on-line as for the urban folks? Want to tell us more about milking so some of us who have milked in decades ago can relate to the way it's done in more modern barns or facilities and if your mom keeps some to separate and make homemade butter and churn to make buttermilk.

Kewl, Danni. Do you mean that you can make cartoon voices, hellium-type voices, alto, baritone voices or just by inflection change the tone? Tell us why and how you change your voice and did you train yourself or was it just something natural that you learned you could do?

• Members

Ok, i grew up on a farm, a very small farm, so we didn't have any advanced technology for milking the one milk cow that we had. We just had to get up forever early in the morning and use a plastic bucket, and hope she didn't step in the bucket on fall over on you, which she did to me one time.

It is so hard to get good internet service in rural areas, nothing like the high speed wireless we have in the cities

Archived