ATWT: Is This More Rumor than Spoiler

• Members

For the past couple of months now, it seems like there are always new so called "spoilers/rumors" started in regards to Jack...First people were insisting that Jade and Jack would heat things up with one another; now this so called spoiler saying Jack will either heat things up with Vienna or Eve.

http://www.pgpphoto.com:3864/showthread.php?t=18368

Is there any absolute truth to this or is it all just wishful thinking?

EDIT:

Thanks Jinkies...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree recasting Hal after such a tragedy would be awful. I didn't mind when they recasted Hal with Randy Mantooth temporarily but if they recasted now after Hendrickson's death well that would just be tacky and in poor taste.

As for the Jack rumor, I want to see a link provided before I will believe anything.

• Members

This better be a rumor too...Jean Passante would be slapping all the loyal fans of Benjamin in the face by saying "Oh, he can be replaced." For once, she needs to do something right for a change. It's not that hard to write a wonderful story for Hal, giving us all something to remember Benjamin.

I agree that the whole Jack rumors/ so called spoilers always seem far fetched...and there is NEVER a link to any of them...And when asked about it, it's always...I promised the person I wouldn't tell who told me" type thing. If they promised, then they shouldn't post them because there's no backing it up with actual proof.

• Members

The Hal recast is a catch 22. On one hand the actors might be too emotional to deal with a new Hal OR mourning him on the show. Plus killing him off in the sea of death right now could leave him forgotten or be overkill. I really don't know what I would do, it's a tricky situation. I loved Mantooth and would love ot see him back, but under these circumstances I dunno. There is definitely a story for Barbara and Hal so we'll see.

As for Jack and Vienna or Eve, I'd like Vienna to return but sadly I think she's gone. :( I'd like to see Vienna and Mike hook up, she actually made him interesting. But judging by Matie, being with him would probably mean she'd have to lose her balls.

• Members

The problem is that they can't seem to write storylines for Jack that don't revolve around Carly. The man needs another woman. I don't totally count Julia #2 because he had lost his memory. But there are a slew of other characters that I think he could be paired with. Also, has anyone noticed that since the split, Jack is not on as much? That sucks. :(

They better not re-cast Hal. I would be devestated, especially after the show said they weren't going to. Barbara and Hal were one of my favorite couples, and I always wanted to see them reunite. But I don't think the chemistry would ever be the same with a new actor.

• Members

Actually that was me who posted that spoiler. I know for a fact that Jack will be getting a new love interest. I only said vienna or eve becasue thoise the only two availble for him at this point.But who ever it is will cause Carly to get jealous.

My source and beleive me everyone know this source but for her own benfit i will not post her link. I ask her I hope the only thing Jack won't be doing is getting jelaous over Carly with Simon and she said Carly will have cause also to get jealous too not just jack.I had to ask becasue it looks like jack is going to the backburner and micheal to talented to go there jsut becasue carjack is split.

• Members

They better not recast Hal. I think they should just explain on screen that he needs to go visit Nikki for a while and several months down the road address it. I am thinking similarily to how they GL dealt with Michael Zaslow's death.

I don't even want to think about Jade and Jack. Ick

Archived