ATWT: Is This More Rumor than Spoiler

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah Sweet she was only for short term but they already extended her stay. She was for a few weeks but they said she will play throughout the summer

I do think jack may get invovle with her and carly will be tryin to tell him she's bad news but like julia he won't listen and then at the end she will be right

Same with Carly Jack will be telling her Simon bad news and she won't listen and then at the end he will be right

• Members

It would make sense to extend the stay of Eve for the summer if that's what they are doing with the murder storyline; especially since more people will become suspects and there will be many more deaths...plus Eve's husband Louis is coming; so it makes sense to extend the character till the summer.

The only reason why they would put someone with Jack and someone with Carly is just to get them back together; nothing new there...If they can do it with Holden/Lily all the time, then of course they are going to do it for their other supercouple.

• Members

I personally think that this should not be a quick break up for Carly and Jack. I think a lot of damage has been done to their relationship and I hope they are apart for a very long time. I prefer Carly as she is now. She's more alive when she's away from Jack.

• Members

I got the ATWT newsletter too.

It's not that I don't want to believe what the spoiler said, but in all honesty, there are so many folks that post spoilers but never have an actual link to back it up. That is one of the reasons why I stick with what's posted in the Prevues section here, and also when I receive my Newsletter.

I agree that Jack and Carly need to be a part and not for a short period. In fact, it would be nice to see Carly with someone else and love her for her. For quite some time, all we see over and over again between Jack and Carly is the fact that he doesn't like who she is and wants her to change. It erases the fact that he knew what she was like when they got together, so complaining about her all the time was dumb.

• Members

Bonnie Root's (Eve) Mom did an interview last week and said that she would be in New York through August 8th on ATWT so I would assume she is out sometime in September unless they write her back in later.

"Banks is grateful her daughter's character appears to be upstanding. Root portrays Eve, older sister of the troubled Maddie Coleman. Root told Banks that she'll be working in New York through at least Aug. 8."

Archived