'N Sync Star: Yep, I'm Gay

Shawn

• Members

I never expected this, yet then again, I never paid any attention to him. It sucks that he had to hold it in for so long for the sake of band's success. Good for him for opening up about it now because IMO theres nothing wrong with being gay.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really didn't expect this, but then again I don't keep tabs on Lance. I figured since all the other guys had had women in their lives that the time would come around for Lance. But I guess not, haha. lol, I wonder if the guys knew and were just hiding it and I wonder how they reacted when they found out.

• Members

OMG, Nubia, earlier today when I read that I had no idea what you were talking about and assumed you were just being snarky but then, I saw "ET" and they actually SHOWED the girls SPLIT them up and walk in pairs as soon as they noticed the photogs. That was SO hilarious! :lol:

To answer someone else's question, the other band members did know. They said so on "ET" tonight. Evidently, Joey Fattone walked in on Bass with a different lover...

• Members

Just admit it. You are SO one of those crazy Perez bloggers!

Perez rips on everybody except new friend, Paris Hilton.

I wonder who he will force out of the closet next.

Anyway, congrats to Lance. Hate the girly nosejob, but back in the day, I thought he was cute. Never liked the "skinny" ones in N*Sync.

• Members

I'm surprised, but that's good news. :) It must have been difficult, especially during the boy band days, and coming from a religious family.

I'm sure all the girls who fawned over him during the N*SYNC days are not enjoying this. I knew one girl who was crazy about him in junior high.

But now that I look back, I guess I should have figured something out. Didn't he show up to Let's Make a Deal dressed as a banana??

:lol::D:P;)

Archived