Big Brother: SON Edition!

DrewH

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It saddens me to say this, but due to me being in college and the unexpected HELL college is (why didn't anyone warn me?), I'm going to have to cancel Big Brother: SON Edition.

I apologize to the remaining particpants. It looks like King Reilly is starting a new Big Brother so I advise you all to join. I know I will be. Hopefully, by October, I will be used to HELL and I'll be able to manage my time more efficiently.

Again, I am very sorry.

• Members

Welcome to this special edition of SON: Big Brother, I'm Josh and after unforseen events Drew has stepped down as official host of the game and I as a former houseguest I've stepped in to finish the game!

To recap: KryptonMan101 was named to the most powerful position in the house: HOH

After what I am sure was much thought, he nominated for eviction:

Toups and Ryan Chandler, meaning that JUNIORZ1 and King Reilly were safe from eviction.

Now with the Final Five resting easy in the house for the last several days the game is back on...bigger and better than ever. It's the countdown the finale....with only five players left here's what's gonna happen:

MONDAY: NOMINATIONS...The current HOH must nominate two houseguests for eviction.

WEDNESDAY: POWER OF VETO...The POV is played for and allows a houseguest to take themselves off the block or remove another player from the block.

THURSDAY: EVICTION NIGHT & HOH...One houseguest is cast out of the Big Brother house, why another is crowned HOH.

Final Five Houseguests:

Juniorz1

King Rielly

Toups

KryptonMan101

Ryan Chandler

More details to come regarding the VETO competition...

• Members

Details will come soon about the POV competition. It will be held tomorrow (Friday)...and immediately following the replacement must be put up if need be and we will evict then.

Good night houseguests.

"Live outside of the SON: Big Brother house, I'm Josh. Good night"

• Members

Okay...how about Monday...anyone else think that would be better?

The schedule would go something like this:

Monday: POV / Announce if it is being used / nominations

Wednesday: HOH / Nominations

Thursday: Eviction and then we could be on track.....

Also for the POV and potential future HOH competitions the remaining houseguests should go to pogo.com and make sure you are registered to play their "FREE" games.

• Members

Good morning houseguests!!!!!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed their night last night. However, the game is beginning to change. Like I previously said last night, all houseguests *MUST* go to the website:

pogo.com

And get registered to play on their site. Registration is free and there is no need to PAY any money. Again, houseguests, FOR THIS CHALLENGE YOU WILL REGISTER FOR A FREE POGO.COM ACCOUNT

After you register you will need to come to the forum and announce that you are a member of the pogo.com and give your screenname.

Hopefully everyone will come and do this today and more instructions on the playing of the game will follow shortly....

Good bye houseguests.

Archived