Big Brother: SON Edition!

DrewH

• Members

POV is tonight!

The players for tonight will be KryptonMan, watt3213, amello16, King Reilly, juniorz1 and Ryan Chandler!

This will be an actual competition this time. POV is going to be a computer game from addictinggames.com.

I will announce the game after Big Brother: All Stars goes off the air at 9 p.m. eastern.

You must agree that you will only play the game one time. After you are finished with your FIRST game, you must PM me your score. DO NOT post your score on the main BB thread. Later on, after I get all of the POV participants' scores, I will announce them in the main thread. Please be honest with you scores and only play ONCE!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All participating players in the POV competition, you may now go to Kitten Cannon and play the game. After you play the game the FIRST TIME, please PM your score to me. DO NOT play the game more than once. I'm trusting you guys will be honest.

Krypton

watt

amello

king reilly

juniorz

ryan chandler

you may now play for POV. Remember to PM your score to me as soon as you finish and I will announce the scores to eveyrone in the main thread.

• Members

juniorz was one of the immune players and he was chosen to play for POV, so yes, immune players are eligeble to play for veto. As for a time limit, I'm going to give the house until midnight to cast in their scores. Those who don't cast their scores will just be left blank and those that do will be read.

Also, immunity was the first big twist of the season. This season is full of twists and expect one of the biggest throughout the season to come into effect at POV ceremony.

Archived