DAYS: RUMORED casting call

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To me, Jason Cook is too pretty and baby looking to be a realistic son to Bo and Hope. My wish is for a more manly looking fellow with a bod to match Austin's (sigh) and is sensible more than flaky. I'd like for him to be older, too, but guess mid-twenties is the fartherest they can go with him being Hope's son.

• Members

Last week's SOD mentioned that Days was looking for a 25 year old male so that has to be for Shawn so this is a fact. There is a casting call out. I like Drew Tyler Bell and Chad Brannor. I also like Brian Presley but I don't know if he would fit. Given the budget cuts and the succes of Days casting over the last few years, I think Days should just hire a newcomer really. I mean they struck gold with Martha. I hope they get someone good-it could really help the story if they do. Then all they would need is to get JKJ or someone else to play Philip and get rid of Fath and they will be set.

I can't wait until we get a new Shawn. :)

• Members

Brian Presley and Raul Lago (or is it Paul Lago) are my picks from "familiar" faces. I think Chad Brannon would be good too but his feautres are drastically different from Cook's, but that hasn't stopped the show before. I think it is time Shawn matured in looks and character anyways.

I hope the show picks a good actor for this role but if precedence is anything it seems like they will go for a newcomer.

• Members

Brannon would be perfect and his age would mesh better with Madison, since they INSIST on shoving Shawn/Belle down out throats. Shimi would be a joke, of course... and I can't help but wonder if they could have been salvaged under Sheffer's pen (because their beginnings were quite wonderful, despite both actors' lack of...well...heh.)

Archived