Days: Carrie Spoiler

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's good news that she isn't pregnant. Though I have to say Carrie has been acting really stupid. First her reason for choosing Lucas and now she's rushed into a marriage she never wanted in the first place! Couldn't she at least have waited to get the pregnancy confirmed before making such a decision??? This has just made everything worse!!

Thanks for posting.

• Members

I can't wait to see what next. Now that Carrie isn't pregnant, will she stay with Lucas, or go back to Austin.

Carrie has just made me mad through out this whole storyline, she should have gotten a second opinion, or chose Ausitn and they can adopt. Therer are hundres of children out there, that would love to have a mother and father.

• Members

this is soo predictable. this show is such a bore. the only couples that are worth watching are Lucas & Sami ( with both of them constantly made to look like buffoons) and Jack & Jen(which Days doesn't seem to appreciate) i hate the simplistic Carrie, Belle & Marlena are soo perfect and Sami is always trashed. Carrie & Austin are a bore. i did however like Carrie with Mike.

• Members

Now that this is backed up with evidence, I wonder what this means for Carrie and Austin. The two living together is definitely going to bring them closer. I'd rather that the two of them get together and sail off into the sunset. They're a total snooze on the show.

• Members

This is the start of the self destruction of carrie and lucas..and i can't wait..I actually don't mind them having gotten married..because now its going to be more drama for Carrie and Austin to get back together..and lumi when the time comes..

• Members

Yeah I am too. I knew the marriage would not last long so I was cool with it. Great drama all around-may as well make the most of what was a terrible story that now is at least decent.

I would miss the old Carrie so I hope Hogan brings her back to her good old self again because she is so out of character right now with the choices she has made. Austin I have actually liked this time. I mean it is so in character for him to be dumb as a brick so good job there. Plus, Peck seems a bit better this time around. I guess I would miss them but not if things keep going the way they are.

Archived