YR: Recasts Billy Abbott

• Members

Young and the Restless Recasts Billy Abbott. Daytime newcomer Scott Seymour - who has previously appeared on The O.C. and The Shield - is the new Billy Abbott on The Young and the Restless. His first airs on August 15.

so will Mac follow?? :D I want Ashley Bashioum to return now!!!

060714soapsnews.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. I think on looks alone they made a great choice! I liked Ryan Brown but let's face it - he was never Billy.

Was there even a casting call out for Billy? This seemed kind of out of the blue... I'm happy, but a little confused, lol. I wonder how he'll fit in and what his story will be. I kind of hope they don't go the tried and true method of bringing Mac back just to re-pair them ...

• Members

Colleen is Billy's cousin, so that's not an option... and I believe Lily is too young for him... I just wish they could find a way that Billy and Mac are not cousins and bring back Ashley Bashioum and reunite Mac and Billy... Mac and Billy were the reason I got hooked on Y&R! :D

• Members

I was thinking the same thing...who would Billy hook up with? There are more guys than girls. They need to get young women in. I'm hoping he's not for Carmen since she already has Jack AND Neil.

I would like to see Billy construct a relationship with his grandmother (Katherine)...it would be interesting because of all the Mac stuff.

I also wouldn't mind a younger man / older woman storyline...Billy & Victoria? Hmmm...

• Members

:blink:That ho is getting conjugal visits at the prison? :P:lol:

I read somewhere that Billy was coming back to be an adversary to Kevin and shake up things at Jabot. It didn't make sense to me back then, but since we know Kevin is working at Jabot now, it does.

• Members

:lol: Thought of that as well...After dealing with the slut Brittany and marrying his cousin Mac, Billy realizes he prefers men. Jill would FLIP! It could be good drama...Kat would be understanding while mother Jill goes wacko. Jill & Billy start competing for the same men since Jill hits anything (Larry).

Archived