ATWT spoilers- scoop on the murder mystery storyline!

• Members

TV guide talked about the murder mystery coming up on ATWT this month. It's going to be out of Maddie's storyline as she comes to terms w/ her sexual assault. The mag interviewed Jean Passanante, who said that it's going to be "shocking". There's going to be 3 deaths: they revealed the first one (see below), but not the other two yet. :mellow:

The first victim is going to be Lia (Casey's ex-girlfriend) on July 21st, She dies in the shower, like Psycho. :blink:

===

Okay, so I'm hoping that the rumors about Lisa and Tom aren't true. I wouldn't mind seeing a few teenagers bite the dust, but I don't think I could take another beloved character (or two!) getting killed off by a serial killer. :unsure:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember when they first introduced Lia, she was w/that snotty best friend of hers, who targeted Celia for liking Casey...Then she found herself getting soda or food dumped on her by Gwen, when Gwen first came on and worked at Al's Diner.

I really hope that they don't get rid of Lisa and Tom....

Has anyone heard anything regarding Scott Holmes and if he may renew his contract?

• Members

Maybe Lia's name was leaked and someone thought it was Lisa instead, and that's how the mess of Lisa and Tom got started. Let's hope so - if they kill off Tom or Lisa, I'd be heartbroken, to say the least. :angry:

I'm thinking Nate may be another victim. And we'd be too lucky if Jade were the 3rd!! :rolleyes:

• Members

Hmm...that's a good thought. Pretty much nobody knows about Lia. In fact, I thought her name was Leah. So people could confuse that and think it was supposed to Lisa.

Also, I heard that, according to an insider, Scott Holmes wasn't leaving, despite the fact that he's upset w/ the show.

I can't imagine the show killing off either Tom or Lisa. Lisa is a legend on daytime, and Tom is Bob's only son on the show. Plus, he is Casey and Daniel's dad and one half of a beloved couple in Oakdale. And I doubt that ATWT would kill off both of them: they're mother and son. If Tom died, I would have liked to see Lisa grieve over the loss of her son and vice-versa. Also, it's just too soon w/ Jen dying.

So hopefully it's just going to be teens getting killed off. I could see Nate being second, and if Jade were the third, that'd be hilarious! :lol: But then again, a part of me doesn't trust ATWT...don't know why. We'll have to wait and see I guess...

• Members

I know someone who was viewing the spoilers on a different board said that it had Lisa on there, and when they went back, it was changed to Lia....so, I can see where people may have thought it was her...It would silly to include Lisa in this...and a poor way of trying to end her character.

• Members

Yeah, what a totally awful way to kill off an amazing character.

If EF ever decided to leave, they should take a page out of the Golden Girls. When Rose had a dream that they all had their heads frozen, and the heads were talking and Blanche was talking about how she died, at 92, having sex in a bathtub, and her last words were, "Oh yeah baby! *glub glub glub*!"

That's how Lisa should be sent off.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

John James is on AMC, I think. He should come back to ATWT. I really liked him! :lol: Besides, since his first appearance, Susan and Bob haven't had a damn storyline. :( It would be so funny if he turned out to be the one killing all of the teeny boppers! LOL

• Members

John James and Colleen Zenk were absolute gold during his last stint! I can't believe they didn't use it as an excuse to redeem him a bit and make them a couple. It would be so much better than the crap character he has on AMC.

As for the serial killer, I still fear Tom will get killed. Lisa would be too much, but I can't see them just killing teens. Especially barely recurring teens no one cares about.

Killing Tom would add up with things we've heard. Ellen Dolan said she wouldn't renew her contract if they didn't give her anything to do...she renewed her contract. Now we see Margo in scenes with Jessica AND Dallas as opposed to Jack and Hal who usually handle the cop stuff. Then they have Margo in scenes with Maddie recently. Maybe they're working to re-intergrate her into the cast so when Tom dies people will care about her greiving.

Archived