ATWT: Possible Pairing of Dallas and Jade

• Members

I read in the current CBS Soaps in Depth that the actor that plays Dallas could be paired up eventually with Oakdale's new bad girl, Jade....I don't know if this will truly happen, but I will say put her with anyone other than Gwen/Will and Maddie/Casey.

I still don't know what's up with Dallas but I'm interested to see what will be discovered.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope so, that would be one sexy couple! Jade is my favorite of the younger set and Dallas is so fricking hot AND he can act. I can't believe how pleased I am with him! After nuRemy on GL, I was expecting another hottie who can't act.

• Members

I have to disagree with you Chris B. He ain't that much to write home about when it comes to looks. He's a fairly good actor though, but he definitely shows the beginners' signs.

I want Jade to just be a background presence. Put her in the background and let her come out to harrass people every now and then.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jun 29 2006, 09:20 PM)

I hope so, that would be one sexy couple! Jade is my favorite of the younger set and Dallas is so fricking hot AND he can act. I can't believe how pleased I am with him! After nuRemy on GL, I was expecting another hottie who can't act.

Though I think Dallas is kind of hot, I think Van Hansis is alot hotter.

Archived