More behind-the-scenes drama at DAYS?

• Members

Ooorrr, it's the "Days" PTB trying to capitalize on the PR that has come from [!@#$%^&*]. I mean, come ON. Controversy is A DREAM for TV executives. I bet [!@#$%^&*], Shayna and all future strings of "controversies" are all carefully orhaestrated by certain higher-ups.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It sounds like someone with some personal opinions about the Mideast conflict twisted that all up. The IDF is the Israeli army. So she supports Israel, big deal, so does the United States and many Americans. There's no controversy there.

I can't wait for her to show up personally, she's such a cutie and it's nice to see more redheads on Daytime.

• Members

[!@#$%^&*] is from the South of Sudan and black, and a target of the Islamic fundamentalist regime in Khartoum, chances are she is an ally of Israel. That one article on Thumper's corner, that was written to discredit her, claims she obtained weapons from Israel.

So based on that and the above Shayna Rose info., I'd imagine [!@#$%^&*] and Shayna would get on really well, coupled with the fact that [!@#$%^&*] isn't an Osama bin Laden fan...

I agree with the above posters who say someone is trying to stir s**t, and not understanding the political dynamics of their little stunt :P

Archived