More behind-the-scenes drama at DAYS?

• Members

I'm putting this here because I'm taking this with a grain of salt and it's possibly a rumor some disgruntled fans are starting. But you never know these days, a lot of stuff has turned out to be true.

Shayna Rose, who is set to air as Stephanie Johnson on July 4th, has a Myspace page. Her full name is Shayna Rose Mordue. She is Jewish, teaches Hebrew, and supports a group called the IDF. Apparently, the IDF is an extremist group known for the killing of children and peace activists in the Middle East. But on her Myspace page, she says she also supports the American military.

This is getting interesting by the second. You've got [s.W.S.N.B.N.] as one of the new writers, who was Bin Laden's mistress, and now this. What's going to happen on-screen is not as dramatic as what's happening off-screen.

Here's the link to Shayna's Myspace page:

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:fySpot...t=clnk&cd=1

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok now the backstage stuff is getting our of control. It is ok until someone's name starts to get dragged through the mud. The fact that this comes out right after the [!@#$%^&*] thing tells me it is just another pissed off fan trying to garner more negativity towards Days.

Ugh :angry: .

• Members

I'm confused.

A ) I don't know if this is really her. That's the pic she has on IMDB. And usually people do not use professional pics on myspace.

B ) if it's her I don't see the big deal because she is in a group that says "IDF and US Troops Supporter"

C ) I clicked on "View more of Shayna Roses's Friends" and it says "View more of Betty's friends."

• Members

Whether or not it was forced or consensual she was in fact his "mistress"

Fox, Emedeia, Newsweek, BlackNews.com, TV Guide, and every other source calls her "Osama's mistress"

So don't jump Bree's ass for saying the same thing.

Archived