Days: Hope spoiler

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmm I was hoping she would be ill and that would reunite Bo and Hope. If she is pregnant with Patrick's baby, UGH!!! I used to like them together but after they made love I lose interest for some reason. I hope she is just ill. Who knows maybe it will be changed since these likely came out before JER left-at least I hope it will be :( .

• Members

Why do they always have to go that "Who's the Daddy" routine...We are dealing with this now with Belle/Shawn/Philip/Mimi.... And a few years back, didn't we see the same thing briefly regarding Brandon and Lexi when she got pregnant?

It would be nice if they didn't have Hope being pregnant. First off, I'm sick of Patrick, from the first day he came on the show, I didn't like him, and I still don't like him. I want Bo and Hope to learn that Chelsea was the one that was sending those emails and I want them to be reunited. If Patrick wants to be with someone, go to Billie.

• Members

Im gonna say that this is not a pregnancy.

I mean how TIRED is that and if this was one of Reilly stories, I think it will be scrapped as soon as possible, because I DO NOT WANT TO WATCH this BULLSHIT play out (if it goes the pregnancy route) I am sorry but BEEN THERE DONE THAT X 1000000000000000000000 with Reilly!

• Members

My last spoiler before I go spoiler-free, lol.

I really hope Hope (lol) isn't pregnant. We don't need ANOTHER pregnancy story so soon. I'm tired of the pregnancies.

And is Carrie still knocked up by Lucas? I'm surprised they aren't focusing on that a little more.

• Members

On Thursday, June 22, Kayla sees Steve and throws herself into his arms. After all, she thinks he died in October 1990. On Friday, June 23, Bo pleads with Hope to forgive him and she faints. On soaps, that usually means one thing.

http://spoilerdiva.proboards40.com/index.c...read=1150241298

As for Carrie, If you were an expecting mother, wouldn't the first thing you would want to do is to make sure the baby is alright, ESPICIALLY since a couple weeks prior you had appendicits(SP). It doesn 't make ANY sense to me, as to WHY Carrie hasn't check herself into a hospital yet. Talk about bad writing!!

I don't think she is pregnant, she probably has a ectopic pregnancy.

Archived