Y&R Spoilers for Next Week (May 29th)

• Members

Sharon pursues Brad. Oh my. THERE'S a surprise. :rolleyes:

Brad and Sharon get carried away.

Jack and Gloria join forces to protect John. :unsure:

Nikki revels in a changed Victor's attentiveness.

Lily has some news that she knows her parents won't like. The easiest answer is that she's pregnant, but we already have two pregnancies going on. We know she's graduating. So I have no idea what this could be. Any guesses?

Neil and Dru's marriage continues to flounder.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lily's still graduating? If she is, then my guess is something to do with her and university/college. And as for a pregnancy... if she is, then you can guarentee that either someone will have a miscarriage or someone's baby will be sacraficed for someone else's or, heaven forbid, a baby switch.

• Members

I was thinking that too, since it seemed to come out for nowhere. My thought was when she finds out about Michael's lies and real involvement in the Jabot cream mess, she would start to miscarry.

Me too... and now I'm starting to not care because so many people are getting involved in this one storyline.

• Members

Yes, she is. Her grades for the semester had dropped to C's and D's, but they're not F's. Also, she just handed Neil and Dru her graduation invitations last week. Right after she had the nerve to be acting all salty about Devon graduating with honors. :rolleyes: If this little fool tells Dru she isn't going to go to college I will be ready to smack her chipmunk cheeks right off her face.

Speaking of Neil and Dru, where the hell ARE they? I don't remember seeing them since Dru flew into Victor's office and told her what she thought of him giving Brad a seat on the board. :lol:

I hope nobody miscarries and please, no baby more baby switches. Especially one involving Lauren since she's been through that already with psyhco Sheila.

• Members

More in detail spoilers:

Brad & Sharon in NY

Brad tells Sharon he doesn't trust himself when he's with her.

Sharon tells Brad she is going to get a divorce and if she had things to do over she would have slept with him.

Brad's feelings for Sharon are very complicated,confesses headwriter Lynn Marie Latham.They have a kind of trust with each other that is alluring and wonderful and something that many people don't find in a lifetime.

Sharon and Brad give in to passion.

The plane Brad is on is diverted to NY. Sharon is in NY on business. They meet up and succumb to their feelings. "It's not just about sex with Sharon. I think he's done his very best to suppress his feelings for her. He believed it when he told her this can't happen. But circumstances were such that he couldn't help himself any longer, especially when he ended up being alone with her."

As for Vikki "he feels some guilt, but it's not like a one night stand. There may have been some residual hurt and trust issues because of what happened with her and JT. But he absolutely loves Victoria. :lol: Brad's a very strong minded guy who can compartmentalize his feelings, and he believes he can maintain some truth with both women." Until the truth is found out.

Michelle and the headwriter are on Soaptalk on May 31 to talk about what's lies ahead for Genoa City citizens.

Phyllis has chaos at work and personally. Jewel sings at a Cassie's benefit. Jack and Gloria work together to help John. Dru and Neil's marriage is still on the edge.

Phyllis finds Jack reading her e-mails, she tells Jill who tells Jack to leave the building. He wants the details of Nick & Phyllis' affair.

Victor offers employment to Phyllis at NVP.

Phyllis fills Nick in about the job offer. Nick wants her to say no for his marriage to have a chance.

Sharon sees Phyllis at NVP and Phyllis tells her to get over it. :lol::lol::lol:

Sharon says she can't forgive Nick and tells this to Nikki.

Sharon tells Nick she is going to file for a divorce. :)

• Members

Nobody has more nerve than Jack. :lol: Ok, maybe Brad too. I'm glad she has finally started growing her backbone again. For a while she was just letting people talk to her any old kind of way. I don't want nutty Phyllis to return, but I do love the scandalous, strong, hot tempered Phyllis. :D

Now just waiting for Dru, Jill, Victoria and Mrs. Chancellor to do the same. They have made too many of the strong female characters on Y&R wimpy as of late and I don't like that mess. :angry:

Archived