Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yay! I am happy, in a way.

1. We all know a horrible injustice was done and who the real winner should be.

2. Janey gets money ANYWAY.

3. Janey gets to go on the jury, which is really fun. LOL. (Well, in online games, anyway. LOL.)

4. Third place again! It's kind of poetic.

5. No episode on Sunday which means Janelle was a player in EVERY episode but one! Which is A-MAZ-ING! Remember when Danielle and Alison plotted to get her booted on day two? :lol:

Great game, Janey! YOU ROCK! You kicked everyone's ass and took names! Including Dr. Will. ;)

• Members

I just don't think she did. And you are for sure she would have taken Mike? I don't think so. She got out her toughest competition, IMO. You would take a dude that won no comps the entire season to the final two, after he was resposible for evicting most of the jury? This is the same guy who told the house he hated them, and for them to please vote him out, and...........

He stayed in the house! How stupid is that? And you trust these same people to vote for Janelle over that?

Sorry dude. I just don't see it, but I do respect where you're coming from.

• Administrator

It worked for Will in season 2. There was no way Janelle would'be brought Will to the final 2, no way. But Janelle would've won no matter what I guess. My point was her having a chance to compete in the final HOH comp which would've happened if she went up against Will in the comps. She's won 9 comps, Will's won zero. I'm going to take the percentage play.

• Members

You just made my case. That's what I'm saying. That's why she evicted him then instead of taking him to the final 2. You feel that she was wrong for voting him out, but now you say she would not have had a chance against him in the F2.

Archived