Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a REPEAT of last year - and it's only worse this year bc it is All-Stars and every houseguest KNOWS and ADMITS that Janelle should be winning....

Ugh I just can't put into words how LAME this entire thing is. What a waste of my summer on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. No Payoff whatsoever after being miserable last summer when Janelle lost. No payoff at all.

Janelle should be winning - enough said.

• Members

Toups, you're one of my buds, but I'm going to have to disagree with you. If Will stayed in that house, as much as the jury would have hated it, he would have won, because up until he got evicted, he had played them all. Janelle did the right thing THAT TIME evicting Will, but she did screw up enough while playing the game.

But damn, who didn't? If you're sitting in the jury house, you screwed up. Period.

Janelle gets $25,000.

• Members

I'm with you, Roman. If Janelle went out tonight at Boogie's hands, it would have been awful because Janey would not have redeemed herself, as she did on Tuesday.

No one knows if Janey could have beaten Boogie tonight.

I agree. We've gotten some GREAT moments this summer.

Janey's 10 wins and Will's eviction to name a few.

• Administrator

If Will was in the game, he would've lost the HOH comps 1 and 2 which means Janelle goes to the final HOH comp giving her a chance to win the final HOH. It would've been down to Mike or Janelle. If Janelle won HOH, she would've taken Mike. If Mike won, he would've taken Will.

Janelle blew it when she evicted Will to go up only against Mike in the comps.

Archived