Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JAMES!!!!

I'm thrilled! For the sake of the "Sea Sick" alliance, they should put up Will. However, because I like Will just as much as the BB6' ers, I hope Will doesn't get nominated.

I'm anticipating to see Marcellas go up against someone like.... George or Danielle.

• Members

same here

KR, I cant stand Margayellas! If he thinks he is a looker then he needs help. Thats not why I dont like him though, I just usually dont like feminine men. Plus his comment about Diane being from the south equaling to being white trash didnt sit well with me either.

I hope James puts up Margayella and Boogie, doubt I could get that lucky.

• Members

I'm awaiting a twist, as well! I remember on the last episode, Danielle was looking at the pictures on the wall of all of the houseguests, and she said how none of the pictures of the evicted houseguests had been removed on darkened. I think this is good foreshadowing that we can still anticipate to see 1-2 houseguests make a return into the game. Although, since this twist took place last year, I would prefer to see something different.

• Members

Well, I like Marcellas, but I'm not really attracted to him. I agree I don't understand why he thinks he is so cute and the femininity is a turn off. But I think he's hilarious and always have! Everyone always seems to call Diane trailer trash. A lot of people did it her season too. I'm not sure?

Archived