Will & Grace Finale

Josh

• Members

I gave up on Will and Grace about two years ago but was pleasantly surprised by the finale. As others have said it was cute, and hopeful, and much more truly gay than the show has been in a while. And the grown up Ben was adorable.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to agree with those that were unsatisfied. As funny as this show was year in and year out, the ending was just.....I don't know....boring. I don't think I laughed once during the whole show. I expected much more.

• Members

Oh, come on! Who cares if you didn't laugh? It was EXCELLENT soap! I was unbelievably entertained...I could die just thinking about that shocking Ben/Lila reveal. I could just keel over right now after chills sent running up and down my spine, because it was THAT effing good!

• Members

I don't know, KR, I just rewatched the finale (and that Ben/Lila reveal about 10 times) on NBC's streaming video (nbc.com) and some of the jokes were good. I think this just has to do with the theory that the longer running something is and the less fresh it is the more stale it seems, when in actuality it really isn't that stale. Sure, some of the jokes fell flat, but a good many worked.I simply don't see why some people say it "wasn't funny at all," and I've seen that several places. Um, it WAS funny! But it was also touching and soapy. And highly entertaining...and that Ben/Lila reveal...hot DAMN that was good!

Archived