DAYS: SOW Spoilers and Emmy Buzz

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, she is still virgin. I believe she is moving out. Now, when J/F are lovers, she probably doesn´t want to be around them much. She´s maybe accepted her mum have moved on, but it still has to be hard for her seeing him and Jennifer together. Beside, I think DAYS wants to build up its new teen generation this summer, so Chelsie, Max, Abby, Josh and that new guy will be probably living together somewhere.

• Members

I am an avid JER suporter, but If he left DAYS I would be okay with it.

He could finally focus more on his baby and make PSNS what it was from 99-02. The man is genius and could bring Passions out of the current stagnant 1.5's with his 100% undivided attention.

• Members

Did anyone else notice that Chelsea spoiler about her and Claire? I wonder if she is going to learn Mimi's secret and maybe convince her to convince Shawn to like her and not tear her apart at the trial. That spoiler screamed blackmail when I read it so maybe Chelsea is going to blackmail Mimi a la Sami.

• Members

He works at Martha Stewart's company now. He overseas her TV division.

What writers? Because they are pretty much all hacks these days. There is Mctavish rewriting a 30 year abortion that got fans super pissed. Higley keeps ripping off JER at OLTL. And let's not forget about Guza. And the HW at GL has failed to raise the ratings at all. The writer at ATWT isn't that great either. I wonder who Corday was actually checking out because the emmy's was not the place to do it.

• Members

He was inquiring not talking to actual writers. My thinking is he was talking with some execs and such to find out if they knew of anyone under the radar or something like that.

Don't get me wrong she was good but she would not fit in now. If Days brings a past writer back it should be someone more recent that knows the current characters on the canvas. Sheri would know the supercouples but everyone else would be hard to grasp IMO. Plus, some of her stuff was as campy as JER and I think the reason why she was so great in many people's eyes is because she was a benefactor of good timing. She was writing when the couples were fresh and just getting together so she had tons of room for orginality. Now everything has been done and it would be hard to come up with new and different things for all the couples to keep viewers interested. She would end up recycling too like many soap writers.

I think C&B or just Brash would be perfect because they are recent and were in control recently and know the characters and canvas as it is now. I would feel more comfortable that way since when they were in control the ratings were good. I would also take Sheffer too. I think he would do well. If Sheri does get a chance I am cool with it but I have my doubts.

Agreed.

• Members

I understand what you're saying about Sheri creating them etc. But she WATCHES the show, she knows these characters and what's more - she loves them. She doesn't write just to write, she loves the show, it's characters, the actors and she adores the fans.

I would have trust in Sheri to bring back the heart to the show.

Sorry, but when you have a 40 year old show, storylines are going to be recycled. Just don't recycle the ones the audience hated the first time around (like Reilly's done).

Archived