Y & R: Marisa Ramirez's Carmen Mesta

• Members

I don't know if this consitutes as a full-fledged spoiler, but I just received my CBS Soaps In Depth, and there is a mention that Marisa's character, Carmen, the new public relations expert, will most likely be put in a romantic type storyline with either Peter Bergman's Jack or Kristoff's Neil.

A setside source that is with the show claims that there will be a romantic pairing with Neil.

Personally, I think that it will be Neil, simply because he's been dropped the bomb of the century; being told that the daughter he has raised all his life is in fact not his daughter, but that of his brother....

But then again......Jack is on the inside of Jabot and will be seeing Carmen alot, so he too could find himself trying to woo her....

It's going to be cool to see which man she winds up with :D

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree it would be a very interesting story. I figured she'd be for Kevin.... but this could be damn good! Dru and Phyllis teaming up :lol: that would be awesome if that story did take place.

• Members

Sweets,

STOP READING MY MIND! When I first saw her walk into that room, I immediately saw her paired with Jack! IMMEDIATELY! I have always loved, Loved, LOVED Peter B! From his time on AMC with Nina then Angie, my coupling of choice. I really can see these two together, in love. Besides, I have an agenda, I want Nick and Phyllis, even Brad and Sharon are looking good together.

• Members

Phyllis is preggers now and convinently she got pregnant in a week where she had sex with both Nick and Jack in a span of only a day or two LOL. Who's the daddy story officially begins. Hope to god it is Jack's...... it would be sweet justice for one of this decades most torutred daytime couples.

• Members

Ooh She and Neil will be SOOOO HOTTT!!!

I'll definitely have to check them out. Its ironic but when she was on GH I thought she would have been HOT with Kristoff you know like in those crossover pairings. Who say those things never happen LOL

Carol

Archived