Halloween: The Missing Years

Roman

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jun 6 2006, 01:54 AM)

Oh yeah I didn't mention it, but I'm REALLY happy that they decided to do a remake and not a prequel. Now I just hope they keep it very simple and reality based which is what made the original work so well. I don't want any cheese or excess gore.

I really wish they'd release the entire series in a special edition collectors set. I believe Friday the 13th and Freddy have collections. Speaking of, I need to buy them! I love me some horrors! I also need to get Day of the Dead and Land of the Dead which I haven't seen yet.

I'm being a bad horror fan at the moment.

Actually, in the UK there is a Halloween boxed set, I remember seeing it on Amazon.com or something about a year ago. The only problem with that is that UK DVD's dont normally play on US players without a special connection or converter. I would LOVE to see the Haloween boxed set get released here, instead of thirty thousand director/special editions of the first and best. Don't get me wrong, Halloween is one of my all time fave movies, but enough is enough! :lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
:rolleyes: Another Halloween movie?! How many have there been now? Same old same old. <_< He comes back and they die. At least this one will be about when he was younger. :mellow: Just because a movie does good with a sequal or two doesn't mean you should keep making em'. Its over kill and it ruiens what you have.

• Members

Yeah, but the last few remakes have made money. As long as the teens and horror buffs are going to see them, Hollywood won't stop making them.

Independent cinema is where horror has some originality to it, but most of these movies are hampered by low budgets and the filmakers using their friends and relatives in the cast who act just as bad as Farah Fath.

Archived