Your Favorite Fast Food Addictions

AbFabGL4ever7

• Members

Why is it so hard to resist your favorite fast food joints when u know your gonna get fat porkin out on every thing in sight during your favorite TV show? I love love love to cook, but I have realized I have been eating a lot more fast food because I am getting Lazy after work I'm to tired after work to even pick up a pan.

So what places have you bobbin and weaving through rush hour traffic to give u your fast food fix?

I have 3 places I can't resist and eat every week:

Popeyes Chicken-

I can go through an 18 pc of spicy chicken so fast it's crazy!!! I love their chicken!!!

Carl's Jr/The Green Burrito-

The only burger joint I like. Plus TGB's chicken nachos are mega addictive!!!!!!!!

Buca Di Beppo-

Huge portions of italian food that is ooh so irresistable!!!!!! Hella expensive, but worth every penny!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tell me about it! I waste so much money at that place (and I'm a college student, so I'm chronically poor as it is). Actually, I just went there this afternoon and wasted $4 getting an iced caramel machiato. I also looooooooved the white chocolate mochas during the winter, and caramel fraps are pretty much perfect for any occasion.

• Members

I love Canadian Taco Bell!

American Taco Bell sucks ass! Side dishes: another hard shell taco, or nasty nachos with that nasty hot cheese from a pump you would typically find in your local 7-Eleven. And they have no fries! No Fries Supreme! It's a crime!

Wendys is great. But if you don't eat the fries right away (ie, takeout) they start to taste bad really quickly.

Burger King is a favourite. I'm typically alone in this statement (and it's showing as BK in Canada seems to be going the way of K-Mart and Eatons). I like the charbroiled taste. It's the closest any fast food place has to something that tastes like it came off a grill! Yummy!

KFC! Spicy Big Crunch, megasized. I walk in, and they know my order. It's so sad :lol:

and Subway. 6-inch turkey, no cheese, lettuice, and southwest sause! MMM.

I used to love Harveys. But I can't eat them anymore. For 3 years, it was practically the only thing on my college campus. I feel ill thinking about another one of their burgers, I'm that O.D.ed on them.

• Members

Now add all those ingredients except real grated cheese instead of cheese sauce inside a large bag of spicy nacho doritos now we are talkin really yummy.

On fries from Taco Bell? That is really gross and scary at the same time. Taco Bell is horrid!!

I've noticed that Panda Express has that same crack effect that starbucks does and I don't understand!!! the food is horrible yet lines are all outside wrap around the freakin place. I don't get it!!

Archived