Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Weekdays at 12:30 p.m. ET/11:30 a.m. PT on CBS.
Stream Live and On Demand on Paramount+

Y&R: Jamey Giddens & Dan O'Connor named co-head writers

Featured Replies

  • Member

I saw a post on instagram of Abby being in Lauren Fenmore’s office. (Upcoming episodes for November/December I would assume) That peaked my interest.

  • Replies 442
  • Views 70.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • To be quite honest, I am both mortified and oddly happy for Jamey and the show at the same time. IIRC Jamey is devoted to Y&R and I believe he has been since he was very young. I heard him complai

  • titan1978
    titan1978

    Excited or not about this news, I think we should all enjoy this moment. Daytime has had ratings wins this year. BTG is solid and got a two year renewal and a great showing with Emmy noms. Y&R has

  • AbcNbc247
    AbcNbc247

    A little reminder of Jamey Giddens at his best Good luck, Y&R fans. Be prepared for constant stupid jokes, constant campy bitchfights, for everybody to become fans of Carl Ivati and for Nikki and

Posted Images

  • Member
6 hours ago, Ryanc2 said:

I saw a post on instagram of Abby being in Lauren Fenmore’s office. (Upcoming episodes for November/December I would assume) That peaked my interest.

Lauren's office??!! Surely you are dreaming. I thought Lauren worked out of a restaurant.

  • Member
11 minutes ago, Paul Raven said:

Lauren's office??!! Surely you are dreaming. I thought Lauren worked out of a restaurant.

Haha yep. Here’s the post. Looks like a new set!

  • Member

Lauren getting an office is interesting. That print on the wall is ex Grand Phoenix, I think.

  • Author
  • Member

It's the former Newman office that Sally had redressed.

  • Member

Good to hear about NEW sets.

  • Member
On 10/6/2026 at 6:48 PM, Chris B said:

I agree. I'll always feel she is that burst of energy they need to take them to the next level. I also feel like having her there would be able to bring in more of the Y&R audience.

If she does return to Y&R, I'd trust it more with Jamey writing than I would with JG. He would have Dru in and out (in a body bag) in six months, if that.

She would. And more reason to eventually move her Y&R family over there if need be...which is always a possibility.

Same. I feel like given what has been said in this thread that if Dru was ever to return...it would be now and under Jamey.

  • Member
On 10/7/2026 at 12:39 PM, Chris B said:

I'd argue them reaching out to her to audition for BTG shows she isn't off limited but she was blacklisted before. Her lawsuit included emails with Brad Bell where he tried to bring her on as either Dru or a new character and he was stopped. She also was submitted by former Y&R casting director Marnie Siatta for Days and when they found out she was auditioning, they cancelled the role.

Thank you! I was about to say...didn't Brad Bell try to get VR onto B&B before? You answered it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.