The 100 Unsexiest Men In The World

SteveFrame

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't mind saying them. Actually there are more than 4 or 5. Not all of them do I find sexy all the time, but at various times they can be.

from the order they are on the list (not my order)

Jay Leno

Jerry Seinfeld

Ron Howard (sometimes)

Gary Busey

Nick Nolte (many times over the years I have found him sexy)

Clay Aiken

Dennis Miller

Howie Mandel

Brad Pitt (he is the one I am surprised is on the list even with his rumored body odor; he is a sexy man)

• Members

There are a lot of ugly men on that list, but Gerard Way is hot! Those eyes of his...WOW!!!

Jim Carrey is sexy when he's not acting like a clown on angel dust. People named him one of their 50 Most Beautiful one year, and the pictures were to die for.

• Members

I think this list is dumb, but I must say John Clayton from ESPN is the ugliest man I have ever seen on TV and everytime I see him I pray for him, hes that ugly, I feel sorry for him. But the reason he is on ESPN is because he knows his stuff, looks shouldnt matter when it comes to TV but it does, so I am glad he is on TV, not everyone has to be good looking.

• Members

Aww.. Chris Kattan is funny lil guy. And flamboyant as hell! I wouldn't consider him ugly at all. And Jay Leno? He's not ugly. I wouldn't touch him, but he's handsome enough that I'm sure some ladies fancy him. Carrot Top has an incredible body, but from the face up he looks like a drag queen with a bad make-up job.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived