The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

way late on this response, but I had to say it--knh, the teacher who gave you that review sounds like a pompous jerk who can't stand the fact that he's teaching writing while more talented people are actually doing it. I've dealt with people like him before. Jacka##.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yup I watched them at the Museum of Television and Radio (which has renamed itself the Paley Center for Media or something that's not very descriptive). I ran out of time so I only got to see a few minutes of the 25th anniversary special. The filming style was hilarious. It was kind of like watching someone's not quite professionally filmed wedding video from the 80s. They also had the 30th Anniversary Special and a fair number of random episodes. Unfortunately only the Luke and Laura (grrr) episodes had been cataloged so it was kind of a crapshoot, but I managed to randomly select an episode from October 1989 where Anna and Robert discover Victor Jerome's body at the Halloween benefit on Spoon Island. It was amazing how good the show was back then. Frisco, Felicia, Lucy, Scotty, and Monica were also in the episode and best of all there was some Tracy with David McAlister. I also watched The City New Year's Episode from 1996. Tracy was in it as well trying to fake sick so she wouldn't have to go to a New Year's Eve Party with Gino Soleito. LOL

• Members

Tracy should be on today according to GHH2's spoiler page:

http://groups.msn.com/GeneralHospitalHappeningsTwo/test.msnw

6/27 Jason learns from Diane that he has been granted bail.

Jason gets an urgent call from Carly and leaves right in the middle of his discussion with Sam,

much to Sam's fury.

Tracy's step daughter is there for her once more. :)

Lulu talks Nik into keeping quiet about Jake's paternity.

Alexis runs into Jerry and learns that he doesn't trust Carly and that he intends

to prove to Jax why he shouldn't either.

Scott pays Tracy a visit. :D

True feelings are revealed in a dream.

• Members

LMAO!

Ok, now you see how this could have (should have) been Dillon instead of Logan?

Dillon was involved with Lulu, as Logan will be, setting up the classic Romeo & Juliet storyline.

Tracy is the one who has this tidbit about Scott. If Scott had been Dillon's father, Tracy would have been the one who knew.

Dillon was supposed to solve the attic mystery according to all the spoilers, which would have set up the same conflicts for him with Scott as Logan has had. Dillon got yanked off the attic storyline around the same time SC started to renegotiate his contract.

Suddenly, Logan appears out of nowhere, looking for his absentee father. But first, he was described as Logan DRAKE - allegedy an unknown brother for Patrick (the Drake s/l is still being spoiled for the future).

Just IMO, but I think they hired this actor as a failsafe in case SC didn't renew his contract. Then he did such a good Kin imitation that they "went for it" and SC got bupkis.

They never would have gotten Kin back with this lame Laura storyline. Supposedly, Genie Francis came up with the storyline that brought Kin back. That had to be Laura's daughter & Scott's son.

• Members

MinervaFan and hooked, I just realized that I never commented on your fics, well I loved them both! :D

I take it Tracy was on today and she was in the previews for tomorrow. YAY!

MagicHappens, thanks for posting the spoilers. Did anybody read the Ned/Tracy ones?? I also read at SoapZone (according to SOD) that Dillon leaves the week of July 9th but all spoilers I have read say that he says his farewell on Friday the 6th. Maybe this means that they drag it on till the following Monday? ;)

• Members

I have to leave for work in 10 mins. Otherwise I'd be able to give a recap.

I just wanted to say that what I loved about today's show was Lulu and Tracy interaction and lulu referring to Tracy several times as "my step-mother" and her telling Tracy that she appreciated that Tracy helped Luke and that she saw it as an act of Love from Tracy to Luke. I liked Lulu trying to reassure Tracy that Luke does have deep feelings for her. IMO Lulu should have told Tracy that she knows that her dad loves her, in those words exactly.

What I did not like (and that's putting it mildly) about today's show was Alan and Scott. I don't want Tracy to confess to forging the will but I would like her to divvy up some of the money to the others and still keeping a huge chunk for herself, so Alan can LEAVE ALREADY!! If he is going to keep saying hurtful things to Tracy, I don't want to see or hear him. He has really gotten on my last nerve. As for Scott, I think he may need a snip snip like my kitty got last week, it seemed to have brought him down a peg, as it probably would Scott. Scott waving/pointing and talking in Tracy's face DID NOT sit well with me. Nor did his "golden years" comment.

Shoot, now I gotta run, litterally!

• Members

7 scenes today! A Tracy record at least in the past few years!!! She was in every segment!!!!! I LOVED the Tralulu. I agree TL..she should have said that my dad loves you Tracy. Love also how she said "my stepmother" several times and listed that as one of the reasons she was upset to Logan, along wtih Jake's kidnapping and her dad having to take her mother on the run.

Loved Tracy's line with Scott about "what fun, Club Med with a catatonic". I did feel so bad for her today with Alan and Scott constantly reminding her that Luke would choose Laura over her in a heartbeat and offering her a "dignity" deal. It pisses me off that they haven't once given a reference between Scott and Tracy about their affair that last almost a year back in 1990. He so easily could have said, "I'm offering you a dignity deal for old time sakes Tracy...because we did have our moments back in the day and I know you deserve better than Luke" or something like that. Of course nobody bother to check out history ya know.

Also wanted to slap Alan...he was being so mean today. Calling her a bitch, telling her luke doesn't really love her... I did like how she said to him, "nobody is in my marriage but Luke and me so you are in no position to judge". I just want Luke to come back and sweep her off her feet and smack all these negative losers (alan, scotty)--ha ha!

Anyway, thanks Nex for the comments. I am gonna post the link to Lainey cause she is travelling when it is posted at hellagood in case she logs in before we have clips. THanks for the clips you posted last night!!!

Loved your story Deb...commented to you on LJ, but I think we so need a follow up to that one--a real sordid encounter :)

I'm off to buy my almost 7 year old (tomorrow) "Cool" shoes like skateboarders wear...he is the closest thing to a daughter I will ever have to shop with--at least he is into clothes/fashion--ha ha!

I will for sure be online tonight around 9central...lots to chat about from TQ today and she even made the previews for tomorrow!!!

• Members

Well thank you for jumping to my defense on that one, but it isn't a teacher. The long project that I posted here was supposed to be posted on our class website. The students all have to post a response to it once it's done. I am still waiting to hear from the professor. (This teacher is really cool, though, so I'm hoping for no problems). The only propblem I've actually had with a teacher was the class from last summer, but I have a grade now and it's an A- so I could care less about that one. Thanks again!!!

• Members

Wait, wait, wait...back that up. Genie came up with this whole Logan is Scott's son and will fall for Lulu thing? Where did you hear that? I'm so confused. Everything I've read points to them not yet even calling Genie to invite her back again as Laura, so why are they getting story ideas from her? More back story please! (If you have it). :)

hooked/TL: I had my CT scan today and my sinuses are totally fine. Yay! The seems to leave me with a bad relapse of TMJ. :( Soft foods for me for awhile and a trip to the dentist on Tuesday for a mouth guard.

Nex: I watched your video again on my laptop on the way to the doctors. (Actually, I watched it a couple times.) It's definitely one of my new favs!

I missed watching the episode today. Anyone have clips? Pretty please.

• Members

BSG...good news on the sinuses! Yuck for the TMJ but that seems maybe easier to deal with. You MUST watch today...I am working on finding clips right now...I am sure Nex will edit them for us when she gets a chance, but I will try to find the megaupload link from hellagood or somethingmore if I can so you can watch them pronto! :)

BTW...don't be surprised if you see me in the next room down from Tracy at Shadybrook on tomorrow's episode...I should have been taken away in a straight jacket trying to go shoe shopping (not for me) for my three boys to get them dress shoes or like not skanky sneakers to wear to the Bar Mitzvah....it was a nightmare...they were all skateboarding around the store and goofing around. My little one got those heely shoes with the wheels that you can sort of slide around or skate around. I was totally losing my patience cause they couldn't tell me if they felt tight or not or were too loose, they just wanted to get the heck out of the store. UGGGHHHH! I so shoulda had girls! LOL

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012 It is 8:45 central...I am in here