The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Guys I just realized that I didn't post yesterdays clips.....i'm slipping. I will post them as soon as I can tonight, I will be puppy sitting all weekend and since I can't leave her alone in my apartment with two very big kitties I will be a hermit all weekend, so I will be online. This puppy sitting thing is hard, thank goodness I don't have kids because I don't have the patience.

Inyron, welcome to the Lovefest, :) we love newcomers!!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hi [TracyLuv!

And thank you for your offer of help, MinervaFan. I've PM'd you.

That's a good point about the hug. I noticed how awkward it was, but I thought it was just Tracy being unhappy. But you're right, until Dillon swore he was going to help her, she probably had no idea if he was going to take the rest of the family's side. That's just sad. And I'd love it if finding "Real Dillon" was part of his exit storyline, but I doubt it, since

• Members

Welcome Inyron to our little group! I woudl be happy to read your story as well if you want to PM me too. I am out of town til tomorrow evening due to a death in the family, but will be home over the rest of the weekend.

So glad to have a new writer in the bunch!

Lainey..my cousins from NY all flew jet blue back from the funeral and were so pissed off as they cancelled their flights and they had a horrible time at the airports, etc. Glad you are back home safely. I will post the clips to that savefile thing as soon as Nex posts them tonight.

Deb/TL Hope you guys are feeling better today. I have only had that experience once, but I know it was very disconcerting to feel that way.

Well I will talk to you guys later. My dad just came home for lunch and he is obviously needing to talk. It is sinking in now that eveyrone has gone home (except me) that his mom is gone.

Chat with you later. Hope TQ is on today!

• Members

Welcome to the gang Inyron! Goody another writer (maybe it'll distract from the fact that I haven't even begun to write an update on my story hehe pretend you didn't hear that)!

OT/ Two more days and then I'll be in Jersey. My 9 year old cousin (Kaity) keeps emailing me, its hilarious she's too cute.

So do ya think she'll be on today or is that hoping for too much?

ETA, No sign of Tracy (so far). And I'm shocked to say that Diane is on again. ;)

Edited by angel2devil

• Members

Hey guys I've got a few spoilers for ya, these are for next week. We already know these, but the wording is a bit different :

*Scott offers to drop the charges against Tracy if she tells him where Luke is, but she refuses.

*Tracy confronts Scott with evidence about his son and threatens to expose his secret if he doesn't drop the kidnapping charges. At the same time, Lulu tells Logan she believes he's Scott's son.

• Members

so this class fro last summer, the one that completely screwed me over... yeah, the dean's office called today to tell me that my grade change form was "being walked down right now" (big damned deal right?) I just checked my transcripts... A- baby!! Damned skippy I got an A-! How much easier this woman's life would have been if she'd just done my grade last year instead of jerkin' me around for so long. Oh well. My mom has called the Governer's office in RI and she found out that this is a habitual thing with this teacher. So she annually screws kids out of their grades while the school takes our money, fantastic. She's been sentured and is quite possibly losing her job, though not likely since she's been doing it this long and they don't seem to care (send your kids running if they want to go to URI b/c they don't know their a$$ from their elbow in administration). As bad as I feel about that she is unfit to teach anyone so she belongs out of the school symstems... and I now have my grade, so lots of luck to her but I'm done!!!!

Any clips by any chance? pretty please with sugar on top?

Edited by knh

• Members

Welcome, Inyron!

Deb/TL: I hope you are both feeling better. I've had a couple of attacks myself in the past 6 months. It's really frightening and disconcerting. And so hard to focus your attention away from how much you're freaking out and on to the calmer thoughts that will make you feel better. I hope you both have a relaxing weekend. Lots of deep breathes and destressing for all of us!

knh: That's awesome news about your grade (at long last). I think from our BR conversation you know exactly what I think of your horrible excuse for a professor. I could go on and on, but you have some closure, you're good work has been rewarded and you don't need me getting your blood boiling again! Congratulations! One big step closer to graduation. :)

I'm off to another conference this weekend. Hopefully there will be some downtime to catch up on my GH and hang out in the breakroom for awhile, but for now I'm off to pack. Ugh. Gotta get up early tomorrow morning...

• Members

Thank you for te offer, hookedongh. And I'm very sorry for your loss.

Hi brownstonegirl, and hi angel2devil! What story are you writing? Is it on the ficathon, or is there a link anywhere?

I guess I'm not suprised there was no Tracy yesterday, but I still have the show on DVR- is there any reason to look forward to watching, or is it just the same old?

• Members

Thanks for the clips Nex...will watch them when I get home tonight (I didn't watch at all this week).

We are heading up to my grandmother's so I can put aside some things that I want and that she wanted me to have to be shipped up at a later date. Her stuff was so important to her, so it feels so yucky to have to be rifling through it all deciding what to throw away, give away, save, etc.

She had a huge collection of violets needlepoints and china violet pieces. I think I am going to take one needlepoint with me now. She has probably 80 of them. Then I am heading to the airport for home. I feel like I have been gone quite a while.

Can't wait to watch the two days of Tracy this week. It was a party in the breakroom last night! Six of us at one point! We missed you Deb, Ms Qi, LadyAshton, Brownstonegirl and everyone else!