Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for inviting us to your new board and letting us see all of the new pics, hooked.

Lulu finally saw Luke today. She was babysitting Cam and Aiden. He came to the door at the end of the episode to find Lulu holding Aiden. The baby was so cute. He called TG "dada."

There is a new promo out for the Luke/Aiden redemption story. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCU_LP3I6tE

Tracy doesn't appear to be in the promo, but I am happy that she is involved in the story. Luke talked with Sonny today. He said to Sonny something to the effect of if Sonny ever married someone again he should remember his previous marriages and how they didn't work out. Then, he said the best thing we can do for the people we love is to stay away from them. I think he was speaking of Tracy because he had spoken earlier about the failed marriage with Laura. I think he is afraid that he will destroy Tracy and it is better to cut her loose now. So, maybe the divorce papers are real. Luke is in such a dark place right now. I don't see a happy future for LuNacy until he is able to come to terms with his killing Jake. The guilt is really eating away at him.

Edited by Linnierose

• Members

Oh, that does look good.

I agree Linnie. I'm amazed people think Luke isn't taking responsibility for Jake when all he's done is try to live under the weight of that guilt. I think what ultimately will help Luke is his ingrained persona as a hero. Along with taking the blame for every bad thing that ever happened to his loved ones, he will also come to their rescue every single time.

• Members

that insider was full of [!@#$%^&*]

there is no big xmas party

Tony has been gone for weeks and they are taping xmas now.

Qs will be on for xmas I hear but just the Qs

It is sad in a way they trot them out for holidays. I know Leslie has been working more and she was on fire today. She must have loved finally having some great dialogue reaming queen liz!

Tracy was defending and stand up for luke today and trying to calm lulu down

She then had a whole talk with luke about aiden and family and whether he pretends to care or not, him going to see aiden shows that he does.

She said he had been there for each one of them and helped them in extraodrinary ways and then he said you are as bad as the kids putting all these expectations and he can't be redeemed I can't live up to the legacy that died when jake and then she cut him off and said it didn't and how she loved him for a reason and she knows him in way he doens't even know himself. he agreed and then she basically told him that if he wants to drink, if he wants to leave her and if he wants to abandon his kids so be it, but to think about how he clearly loves his son and would do anything for him next time he wants to fall into a bottle.

More lunacy tomorrow

Then robin came out and said that luke was basically the hero for bringing aiden in as his condition was serious.

• Members

she did lainey ,and when luke said "sorry old habits die hard" I was kind of thinking that the papers were either not real or whatever.

Why are they both still wearing rings though

I heard that they are not divorced as far as this person knew and they said to "not give up

on lunacy

I think the consicence luke said something about divorcing tracy and he said or wait, did you. I turned my back...

• Members

someone was dropping info last night about stories wolf had..all being weaved into a publshing theme. .apparently from their drop olivia is about to get killed for the original story GW had about dante/sonny and his mom dying due to mob violence altho it will turn out not to be mob but I guess this serial killer

They also dropped this when I asked about the Gino/Tracy/AZ/Gina/ELQ story:

The Wolf had a story about a wealthy woman with a dark and twisted past. His agent went to his publisher behind his back and asked him to cut the project. His agent didnt think the readers would be interested in an older wealthy woman. However, his agent did not feel the same way about older irresponsible men.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Daytime_Dish/single/?p=8631941&t=7370939

translation: Jill went behind GW back to Frons and got it cut cause of her ageist/sexist biases and hence tracy story cut but back into luke's world to prop him I guess.

I think Gh seriously will end in May sweeps.