Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey guys! I'm traveling on business in Washington and actually have time to get online since I'm away from the kid and hubby. I'm SO excited about all the changes being dropped all over the place - looks like my Qs are coming back in epic fashion.

Now if we can just steal Wally Kurth from DAYS.

And this cracked me up...

LOL, I hope so. Especially since they've been paging her in the background noise at the hospital non-stop for over a year now.

Hoping the news about TG isn't true, but I have a feeling it is. He's always saddled his horse on the high-lauding "talents" of Bob Guza, and now that the loser is gone, I have a feeling he's not far behind.

(There was another drop that MB was leaving - now wouldn't that just be something? A girl can dream. [And to think, I was so in love with MB as Nico on AMC back in the day. The man STILL has a dreamy smile but he's just phoning it in on GH these days.]}

• Members

Today Edward asked Ethan if he knew where Luke is, and Ethan said he knew where he was, but he thinks he has moved on by now. I am glad Ethan is not giving out the truth. He doesn't want to hurt Tracy. Lulu didn't tell her either yesterday. I loved when Edward said this to Ethan about Luke: "When I think of the hell he has put my daughter through..." It was refreshing to hear another character express disgust about Luke's actions toward Tracy. Rightfully so, more emphasis has been placed on how his actions since Jake's death have affected his children. However, I am glad Tracy's mistreatment was addressed. Funny how it is coming from Edward. These two, Tracy and Edward, have been on a long road. It is nice to see their relationship evolve over the years.

• Members

Okay guys, I'm trying to get my writing mojo active again so I'm returning to the familiar stomping grounds of Tracy-fic while I exercise the muscles. I promise, there's more to come but this is where it can be found.

As always, your opinion matters to me. I trust our little group to be honest in critique. If this isn't up to my previous standards, please let me know. I'm out of shape in this area and I need to get back in the game.

Lamentations

• Members

Oh, Mama! I love it :)

I'm a little confused by the last sentence, though. She's talking to Bobbie, right? That was my first thought, and then when you said auburn hair, I was pretty sure. I kind of assumed that Luke had died from the beginning of the story, LOL. I'm very curious now!

Very good :)

• Members

tracy was on for two scenes with dante today. I read recap that she sounds like she isn't all that interested in figuring out where luke is and she thinks dante should let lulu realize the hard way and see for herself that luke would rather be drinking than being a father, etc

TQ you didn't post the clips from Wed did you? I went back but didn't see them. No hurry but just was thinking I missed them.

She isn't on next week at all I don't think. Perhaps she will show up week of the 11th. I think she will be involved somewhat with this mabby/elq/new asher guy a bit

I'm really hoping tracy is the one who sets up this elq employee asher to mess with michael--would be right up the old Tracy Q characters alley as she doesn't want michael getting the keys to the kingdom