Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

that drop also said that JJ is out in September too.

The other thing in that drop that the person did not know anything about is defintely happening so who knows.

Truthfully, I don't care if Luke is gone as long as Tracy remains on the canvas for the last hurrah! Lunacy is great, but I'm a TracyFF, so if Luke leaves I'll be happy if Alan and Dillon are back.

• Members

There was a little more to it - like Luke accidentally killed his grandson and has been haunted by unresolved demons of his childhood mixed with raw guilt. No one puts themselves on the cross more completely than Luke does.

The problem was in typical Guza fashion the story was fine and had plenty of potential, he just skipped beats that would make it fuller and easier to understand. This has always frustrated me about Guza - his stories are good, but in the rush to tell them he forgets to take all the steps from his head and put them on paper. This story needed Bobbie, first and foremost, and it needed more exploration of Luke's past and how broken a character he has become. it was all there, and the entire thing makes sense….. it just wasn't given the time it deserved. (I also love how the Mobbies standing around with their thumbs up their collective asses seem to require so much attention but the actual good stories with other, richer characters get short changed.)

• Members

Mmm…. not surprised. I WANT the stuff about Bobbie and the Q's to be true (I'd love SBr back as Carly too), but the talking about TG's being paid for vacations was a tip-off.

Glad you're here to get to the bottom of these drops, Hooked. Somewhere in all the BS is the truth, but only time will tell us which parts.

• Members

well this is a good sign from Garin Wolf== he said he brought NIk back because he didn't like that he didn't have any closure or goodbye wiht lulu and he was brought on the show specifically for lulu to save her life and it should come full circle with him and lulu having closure.