Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Funny story I forgot til now...LLC and I were painting and talking about our sons and video games. She was telling me about her husband being addicted to the wii as well and how she came home and said "if I see you sitting on that couch with that thing in your hand one more time..."

Leslie piped in "Lisa, now that sounds really bad--think about what you just said,"

We were all laughing. Then LLC said damn leslie you have a dirty mind and I heard you were wild back in the day. Then Kirsten piped in how she wished she worked there back in the old days with Tony in the 80s. She was talking about watching an intimate portrait of elizabeth taylor and how tony was in it, etc.

• Members

GH Recap - Tracy Today as well as LuNacy, Luke and Ethan Maya and Ethan, Edward and Molly and Edward and Luke.

*Spoilers*

Luke was yelling on his phone at the high rollers. He says to Ethan that he want to earn an honest buck to pay for Tracy's Wedding. He also says that it is more complicated than the Normandy Invasion. Ethan compares the Wedding to WW3. Luke says he "I love this woman." Ethan talks about Maya and Vegas and how she won't sleep with him sleep with him.

At the Quartermaine mansion and Molly want to interview Edward for her history class. Edward does not want it to be taken out of context or on the internet. She says she could interview Mike. Edward says that she would end up in a poker game. He orders some cookie and says how nice it is to have children in the house. Molly asks him what matters most and he says family. Molly says "No offence but most of your family does not seem to like you." LOL

Ethan and Luke still talking about Maya, Ethan wants to know why she would shut him out. Luke suggests maybe it’s to even the score. Ethan says that he assumed since they were married that they would get some more private time on a regular basis. Luke says “Assume nothing with woman.” Then you can hear Tracy outside say “I don’t believe it. Luke Spencer!” Luke says “My precious” Than Tracy lays into him “Really, why is this place closed? Why it is not filled with happy customers gaily losing their money with a smile on their face.” Luke says that it was because he wanted it to be just the two of then tonight with no one to distract them. Tracy sees what’s going on and says that he closed it for high rollers who blew him off (man she’s good). Luke says she is so wrong. Tracy reminds him that is he doesn’t pay for the wedding there is no wedding. He says he will pay for the wedding of her dreams or they can go to a beach on Normandy wait Atlantic City and get everything happening. Tracy says that it translates to you want to find your high rollers, get in the game and pocket the money the money. Luke says that she’s breaking his heart. Tracy says “My house. Your money. Our wedding. Got that?” Luke says he’s got it and Tracy says “good” and then Maya burst in. She starts rambling on about Lisa and Vegas and how she has been playing games blah, blah, blah and they kiss. You can see Tracy and Luke hugging in the background. The Ethan says “Great you’re beautiful, I forgive you, let’s go have sex.” Tracy cringes, Maya rollers her eyes and Luke says I don’t teach him that, that’s no my way. They look at each other.

Molly and Edward are sitting in the living room and she says have you ever tired to make emends for the mistakes you’ve made with your family? Edward says can we go off the books, Molly says that she is very good at keeping secrets. He starts to talk about how Maya has fallen in love with Ethan. Molly says that he’s pretty cute. Edward says he has potential and that he’s bright, molly says that he is forgiving. He says that Maya has fallen head over heels for him, but she can’t admit it. Edward says he sees a great deal of promise; he knew it when he saw him for the first time stealing trinkets. He says “Ethan is a diamond in the rough, I can mold him since he is now a member of the family, I can mold him into the kind of man who can run ELQ and kind of man who can turn it into the dynamic corporation that it once was.” Molly says that Ethan is not the corporate type. Edward says that it is his second choice, the other being to follow in Luke’s footsteps. Edwards says that as long as he is married to Maya h can influence him. Molly sates that Ethan is Luke’s son. Why would he turn him over to you? Edward says that she is a very smart girl and to have a cookie.

Ethan and Maya are yelling at each other. She says that she wants to call of the deal and she doesn’t care about the money. Ethan tries to convince her that he was joking. Luke and Tracy look unconvinced. He says he was being a fool, Maya says you’re always being a fool. They fight some more, he says he can be charming, Maya say that he’s not listening, that the marriage is affecting her life, job and that she thinks about him all the time and that it is not worth it. Ethan says they have a great deal and why make it complicated. Maya say is that how you see our marriage, just a deal. He is like yeah she yells at him about not wanting Edwards’s money and doing something to make it right. She runs out Ethan finishes his drink and goes after her. Tracy and Luke look little shell shocked. He says “wow, aren’t you glad we are passed all that?” Tracy says Maya has a point, Luke disagrees and says she’s scared. Tracy says that she doesn’t want Edward to double cross them and he will. She tries to work out what angle the Edward is playing she knows that he wants to support Maya and says why does he not just giver her the money. Luke asks “Would she take it?” Tracy says “no. But why not find another hoop for her to jump through. Why bring Ethan in on this? It doesn’t make sense.” Luke says “no, but we make sense. That’s all that’s important really. That’s all that matters.” They lean in to kiss he stops and says “wait a minute your right, it doesn’t make sense. That old wind bag is up to something. Definitely.”

Luke walks into the mansion living room and Edward says go away you don’t live hear yet. Luke says that he is going to give Edward credit where credit is due. Edward tries to blow him off and says he don’t want to talk. Luke say he almost brought the “benevolent old codger routine of yours because you do it so well.” Edward says “I wonder if Alice is too besotted to through you out on your ear” He calls Edward a cagey adversary and Edward once again tries to blow him off. Luke says that the game he is playing with Ethan and Maya is about getting back at him.

Ethan and Maya talk about marriage, Ethan wants to know what he did. Maya says it’s not what you did it is what you’ve done and what he is going to do. She says he is a player and that players are fun until they break your heart and leave. She says she is going to leave and Ethan says he is not playing her, using her or lying to her. He says he does not have a hidden agenda. He said that he wants Edward’s money but he can get money from anywhere and it is supposed to be about them. Maya goes on about why me, why not some other woman. He says because they are not her, he says he cares about her Maya says something sarcastic about caring and you have to contain yourself and Ethan kisses her to shut her up.

*Spoilers*

• Members

If you haven't seen today, go watch.

One of the funniest moments in a long time: When Ethan says to Maya: 'Let's go have sex," and Tracy GROANS! Then Luke, with his arm around her while shaking his head, says "I didn't teach him that." I must have watched it five or six times. Hilarious.

Tony was slacking during the section when he "realized" that Edward is trying to pull the wool over their eyes. I hope Jane gave him hell! He totally wasn't bringing his A Game there.

Can it be the actress who plays Maya is actually getting better?!?! I'm beginning to actually feel some Mayan heat (low simmer.. but it's there)

• Members

GH Recap – Tracy Scenes

*Spoilers*

Luke and Edward are sitting in the living room discussing Ethan. Edward said that Luke has finally snapped. Luke implies that Edward wants to keep him under his wing and that’s why he offered them the one million dollars. Edward says that Luke does not lack ego, he also says that it might be Tracy’s mission to make him suffer but that he has better thinks to do. Luke gives him a trade-mark ‘I don’t believe you’ look.

Luke says that Edward has no fondness for Ethan. He tries to find out the angle Edward it playing. Edward says it’s because he felt guilty about what he did with Mary Mae and Justus. Luke thinks he is ruining two more lives. Edward says that it he looked closer he would see that Maya loves Ethan and all he cares about is her happiness. Luke says “Really? Since when?”

Luke says that he was crazy about Mary Mae. He says “I know you Edward you have an ulterior motive wrapped around all of your other ulterior motives.” Ethan and Maya enter and want to know what the emergency is. Edward says that it wasn’t him who called then but that it’s gratifying to seen them together. Luke tells them to beware of the angle Edward is playing. He says because he is playing with the two of them that it is going to cost him something. Edward laughs and says “this from the man who is marring my daughter for her bank account.” Tracy enters (about time) and says “oh good, you’re here and guess what. Nobody leave until the bride says so.”

Tracy says that she want to finalize the wedding party and the guest list. Luke says they could jus elope and that there is a beach head on Normandy with their name on it. Maya attempts to say something but Tracy interrupts her by saying that Lucky is the best-man and Lulu is the maid-of-honour. She tells Ethan he is a groomsmen and that Maya is a bridesmaid. Maya says since when, Tracy says since they saved her from another drunken debacle in Vegas. Lulu walks in and says Sorry for being late. Luke tells her to run while there is still time. Tracy tells her that there a million things to de and that she could use her help. Luke says “Hey you’ve got plenty of help right here. I will do anything you say sweetheart.” Ethan says that he and Maya want to go and Edward stops them and says that he has something very important to say. Tracy says “Thank you Daddy” He responds by saying “Not about you Tracy. It’s about these newlyweds.” Edwards says that because he is playing to keep them together they have to live together as mister and missus Lovett. They have some doubt and he says that either you live together or you don’t get a cent. Tracy says “Can we get back to MY wedding please. Anybody who lets me down there is no wedding and Luke will no who to blame.” Luke responds by saying “it’s going to be my fault? I have all the responsibility. Anybody lets you down weddings off and it’s my fault. If the cheese balls are stale it’s my fault.” Lulu butts in saying that Tracy is a bride and perhaps he should treat her that way. Tracy and Lulu smile at each other and both look at Luke who kind of smiling back.

Lulu says that they should all just suck it up and be supportive for Tracy’s sake. Tracy thanks her and says that she gives new mean to maid-of-honour. Ethan says that he will do anything she wants and that if he moves in with Maya he will be more accessible for his groomsmen duties. Maya says the need to talk about it and they leave. Tracy reminds Luke that he has not lived up to his end of the deal. He says “Check your carrots baby that is some bling-button you’re sporting.” Tracy says that she was actually talking about the pre-nup. He stumbles through saying he’ll get to it and he just hasn’t had an opportunity to have his lawyers look over it yet. She reminds him that he doesn’t have lawyers and goes to check the flowers. Edward goes to Maya an Ethan and say either they co-habitat or the deal is off. Maya says yes but she needs time to make arrangements. Edward says what arrangements and the he is giving then he whole east wing. Ethan looks happy and repeats the east wing. Luke then goes on some spiel about the Quartermaines and their way of life. Lulu says that she want to have a talk with him.

Lulu wants to know what Luke is up to. She says that she thinks that he is going to scam Tracy before he marries her. Luke denies it and tells her to put it out of her mind and that he loves her. Lulu says that Tracy has made herself very vulnerable and that she trusts him to marry her. Luke says he knows and he wonders if all this concern is for Tracy’s feelings.

Lulu wants to know why Luke is so determined to hate Dante. Luke says that he doesn’t hate him he is just not fond of his career choice. Lulu says that it has to be something more. Luke compares himself to Dante and talk about adrenalin and how addictive it is and the older you get the more you need. He than says that Dante’s Grandfather is addicted to gambling and that Sonny is addicted to power. Lulu says that he is addicted to freedom. Luke says he has made peace with that and so has Tracy. Luke wants to know what Lulu is going to have to make peace with. He reminds her that Dante is a cop and everyday he could be killed. He asks her if she is ready to make pace with that.

*Spoilers*

• Members

Okay, TracyQ--you supply the clips and recaps today and I'll supply the spoilers from my "friend". This is what they had til the 31st...

Haven't seen these anywhere yet...interesting about brook!

Here's all the Tracy/Luke stuff I have thru the 31st.

Also, apparently this bus crash has been written for some time and was delayed. We think perhaps that ethan/maya are on it. It should play out NYE and perhaps edward/tracy show up at the hospital...

SID previews said teh spencercs, cassadines, Qs, davis's, scorpios, corinthos all show up at the hospital.