• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

We know all this but, again......:)

Luke presents Tracy with an impressive engagement ring, winning bonus points.

Edward boils over when the Spencer pack barges in on Thanksgiving.

The Quartermaines settle for pizza again on Thanksgiving. They are enlivened by the Spencer clan and some other special guests.

Lucky’s date, Siobhan, charms Edward silly.

Dante and Michael also show up at the Quartermaines for Thanksgiving Day, which delights Edward.

The Quartermaines and Spencers participate in a sing-along with their pizza pie.

Next week: Tracy has Lulu stand up for her as maid of honor.

• Members

:::quick wave:::

How much do I love the idea of a Q Thanksgiving? I miss it soooooo much. The last one they showed us was the one where Monica had just found out about Emily's death. Ick. Just wish Alan were still around. :(

Yay for happy Tracy. We don't get that entirely enough for my taste.

ETA: Also, it's ABOUT TIME they had this not-irritating-Michael interacting with the Qs. I mean, seriously.

Edited by stargazercmc

• Members

nope. I don't think she is today either from the breakdowns but ya never know. Luke is wearing different clothes in the pic of him looking at a ring and at the Qs than he was yesterday so I don't think he is on today either.

Tomorrow for sure at least.

Star good to see you. Any new pics you can share?

• Members

We know most of this but this is from my friend

Tracy/Luke/Lulu

Decemeber will be unforgettable for the Quartermaines through Christmas.

She and Luke warn Lulu not to trust Davior on 12/1.

She accepts Tracy's offer to be her maid on honor on 12/2.

She finds a hung over Davior and wonders why he's acting strangely on 12/9.

She worries that Davior is still in love with The Pathetic One on 12/9.

Luke fights his instinct to run away on 12/15.

Lulu supports Tracy because she's worried Luke is conning her.

Since there isn't a specific date, I think it's more of a general comment as to Lulu.s feelings towards Tracy. That she'll side with her when Lulu begins to have doubts about her dad.

Here is the stuff from SID

Ins & Outs Genie

http://i53.tinypic.com/2r5anq1.jpg

Luke's Kid Need His Help!

Hottest Stories

http://i55.tinypic.com/2mhynwn.jpg

-------------------------

Readers Poll

Do you want see Lacy back together

68% Yes

32% No

• Members

Now SID is talking about a Laura Return, I copied and pasted this from SOC: :huh:

SID, has a two page spread on Genie.

She's on the cover, along with SID, under the heading "2 Big Comebacks".

Says that GH isn't in the habit of name dropping off canvas characters unless they have something "up their sleeves". They go on to note that GH has been mentioning Laura lately, and wonder if she's going to be back in time for Lunacy's wedding.

They say Genie return rumors are spreading like "wildfire", recap what happened when Laura was last in town, and says that since Lunacy's marriage was a sham they wonder if Laura's coming home to claim her man.

"Although a rep from the show says that there is no plan to bring her back at this time, headwriter Bob Guza teases, "You'll have to watch to see about Genie. We love her as the matriarch of our Spencer family".

They wonder if Scott will return with her.

Then they have four photos, a spread called "Think of Laura", and say there is plenty of reason that Laura NEEDS to come home. They mention Tracy vs Laura (though they wonder if Luke is worth it), the Aiden reveal, a reunion with JJ, and helping with Lulu with the Dante fall out.

I wonder if this is more smoke blowing or is Genie really on the way back???

I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

I hope it means good material for Jane. :)

Edited by Jin

• Members

I hope genie returns with Kin and then we get some good storyline that involves luke/laura/tracy and is not some slapped together BS. I don't think anyone knows the length of her return if it happens, so I guess that will depend on what the story will be.

Whatever it is, it's got to give Jane some better material than this wash rinse repeat cycle. I'd be way up for some tracy/scotty scheming.

• Members

This is SID, the same rag that was talking about VM's "imminent" return for well over a decade before anything actually happened. And when it did they were NOT the ones to break that story. Besides the article is yet another one aimed at the LnLers who seem to have a pocketful of money and a bucketful of expectations. I'm still yawning and waiting for something definitive and authoritative. This ain't it.

As for the mentions, Anna is mentioned quite a bit in Scrubs and we haven't seen her in years.

On a different note - that which IS happening - I'm looking forward to December for LuNacy. I hope this Luke Angst BS is over in a blink of an eye. Neither Tracy nor the viewers deserves more of that crappola.

• Members

I finally caught up and watched Friday/Monday. I love it when Luke starts piecing things together - the old bird has hair on his head for a reason. Everything still works.

Lucky's response seemed legitimate to me. A child should think of his mother when a date special to her arises. However he is very happy for Luke and Tracy and he will stand by them. I'm also glad Luke pointed out that Tracy deserves this position of one-upping the infamous "angel", especially considering what she did for Laura on numerous occasions. I do like the way this is playing out.

Lulu was funny as she listed all the relationship problems in her immediate family. From her position she does look like the only stable one of the bunch.